Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Daadi said, Lo! Ho gaya suhaag raat. Daadi ne toh saara mood hi kharab kar diya.
*snort*

bhabhi needs to sing aaja piya tohe pyaar doon again, with the first part of the song.😆
Then bhaiyya can say papa soocided. And another Jhappi 360
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Episode theek thak hi tha...ab halwai zhenda kyon gaad rahe hain bewakoof😡...but anjali in precap..SATYANAASH😕
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ipkbs

theek thaak epi. Full on Dadi drama.

One mystery solved. Arnav's father is dead ...( I told you so !) ... and he died the same day as the mother mostly! So maala falling and all that does not count!
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: soapsuds

so Arnie blames his Dad and dadi thinks dad was right and Mom was wrong...

dadi is a bit too self-righteous for a woman who ran away from her responsibilities...and she regards herself as a strong stree...?...in contrast?

Also, for a woman who has spent 14 years in an Ashram, kuch zyada seekha nahin hain. Thoda Geeta vagairah toh pada hoga na? Why so much interest in moh and maya?
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: soapsuds

so Arnie blames his Dad and dadi thinks dad was right and Mom was wrong...

dadi is a bit too self-righteous for a woman who ran away from her responsibilities...and she regards herself as a strong stree...?...in contrast?

another W*F character..dont tax ur brains biraj
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Waise, my Daadi says that if you wear your clothes inside out (by mistake), you will get new clothes. Feeling optimistic for Bhabhi.

My dad says its good luck so maybe good things are coming Khushi's way. Poor girl, Arnav knows exactly what he's doing to her

Biraj, I said the same thing. Dadi was so hypocritical in that scene, Arnav should've called her out on that
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Also, for a woman who has spent 14 years in an Ashram, kuch zyada seekha nahin hain. Thoda Geeta vagairah toh pada hoga na? Why so much interest in moh and maya?

ha ha ha
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: joenet1234

IPPY!! meri bohat badi batti jalli abhi! shit! that 14 or 15 years made sense. I am off to the dentist. Aa kar batati hoon.

Shashi can be that figure.. do not want any more new entries... let them work with what they have and flesh out the characters and strengthen the side roles.
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ipkbs

bhabhi needs to sing aaja piya tohe pyaar doon again, with the first part of the song.😆
Then bhaiyya can say papa soocided. And another Jhappi 360

Actually, the rate at which Bhabhi is going bonkers, won't be surprised if she commits suicide. Suicide 360.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hi everyone, good episode with the drama returning. I'm so glad Arnav told Dadi the truth and let her have it, I cannot believe her nerve judging Arnav's mother. What was her excuse for abandoning two kids who just lost their parents? It is clear where things are heading, Dadi will fight for Shyam while Arnav fights back

Not much of Khushi today but I loved what he saw, Arnav enjoying see his wife a nervous wreck from wearing her clothes inside out to flirting with her later on, asking if she's scared. Too good!!

Why in the world is IPKKND promoting DABH??! It should be the other way around!!!

Looks like Mami will continue her investigation after all, she must be suspicious about Anjali now. Too many hints in this episode and in the precap

Mandy,  This is what I find a bring strange and illogical about Desi soaps.  Dadi has not bothered to find out the particulars of why Shyam was thrown out that he was a cheating fraud and she jumps to get the damaad back !!!

And isn't it the 60's thinking that despite how bad the husband is "Mera pati devta hai ..."

Also the last famous words of ASR "Shyam iss ghra mein waapis nahin aaa sakta.."  I think will come back to bite him as Anji is behaving like a teenager in love...

So everyone was right..Arnie always has to pay a high price for laughing and smiling...wasn't it just this morning her said "Its a good day ..." 

Oh what a game for TRPs...I must say ..this drama.
Edited by premparbat - 11 years ago