Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi is one more person in IPK who doesn't want to learn. She wants a proper marriage with all the rasms? She has live examples in-front of her who have married with all the rasms but forgotten that day itself. 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cicilia9

speaking of kekta s shows (dont really want to) her leads marry multiple times waise bhi .. n not each other ! its like they marry each other then every other person in the cast n then back to each other ! marriage is a joke in the shows😑 too much of nayi soch for me🀒

Oh there its like musical marraiges in a musical chairs kinda of way...a round robinπŸ˜†πŸ€’
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

πŸ˜†ya phir at least room lock kar len, french windows par parde lagayen n dont open the door however much anyone knocks or calls chhotey

Wouldn't it be lovely if they have a private wedding meant only for Khushi? Arnav has already considers her to be his legally wedded wife. As far as he is concerned that's all matters - they accept each other, and finalize it legally. Would love to see him surprise Khushi will a private wedding 😍- just to reconfirm all the marriage vows verbally - they have already taken all the vows silently anyway.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just peeked out. It said cute pic of Abhaas...got curious...at least someone had a haircut...Kutta cute hai...πŸ˜† Abhaas isn't looking bad either...don't jump on me phangurls...πŸ˜†

Raginism - Shyamu alert, open at your own risk...🀣

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3141127
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Oh there its like musical marraiges in a musical chairs kinda of way...a round robinπŸ˜†πŸ€’

n not that much fun either .. yuck ... which is why i mm wondering bhy we r talking about her at all πŸ˜²
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Just peeked out. It said cute pic of Abhaas...got curious...at least someone had a haircut...Kutta cute hai...πŸ˜† Abhaas isn't looking bad either...don't jump on me phangurls...πŸ˜†

Damn! I think his villainy quotient just went up by 50 points! what a cute Retriever!
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh but he tweeted to say thats a very old pic...πŸ˜†...so don't get ur SKD on abt haircutπŸ˜†
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pallavi - Here they are touting eternal love, so rest assured. Do you see how I cherry pick my symbolism?πŸ˜†

Ultimately the definition of eternal love would be "holding hand and sleeping together" or at times "sleeping in taekwondo position" -- Then dadi along with nani start singing "un donon ka pyar ko koyi naam ki zaroorat naahi" πŸ˜†
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chip

Wouldn't it be lovely if they have a private wedding meant only for Khushi? Arnav has already considers her to be his legally wedded wife. As far as he is concerned that's all matters - they accept each other, and finalize it legally. Would love to see him surprise Khushi will a private wedding 😍- just to reconfirm all the marriage vows verbally - they have already taken all the vows silently anyway.

actually if handled well this could be trp gold too ! but knowing the PH n its PR team big fat indian wedding might be safer !
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

i saw that..i had also heard or read somewhere he is going bald for shyam's role …