Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bobop

it will n that is why at least pheres will happen'.either in the confines of their room ..more likely imo..or somewhere else'but has 2 happen'ab toh bol bhi diya hai pheron ke baare mein..abhi tak toh audience ko guess karne de rahe the aur khud blissfully ignorant the

@bold: considering what a public place it is,  they might as well announce it to the world and send invitations out 
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Not that I care.. but since it is out in the open that they are ha ha ha half married, isn't the show playing with some social stigma? If they don't show the pheras and continue to live like half-married, will that have an affect on the TRP audience? Just curious.

Yes, this means they will have a full-fledged marriage with badon ka ashirwad. This whole teasing will lead to Khushi getting hurt coz she believes strongly in marriage. So he will apologize and arrange for a marriage. For now they may settle for a mandir wedding just between the 2 but I see a big wedding for sure.The contract may or may not come out but if they want to give a social message it may well be addressed in the show.  
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not that I care.. but since it is out in the open that they are ha ha ha half married, isn't the show playing with some social stigma? If they don't show the pheras and continue to live like half-married, will that have an affect on the TRP audience? Just curious.

But joey, this audience has seen worse. The kekta shows always " mai karoonga ise shaadi" dishoom dishoom dishoom. sindoor lagao in front of the family. Shaadi hogai. Dishoom and shot of everyones face.. the end.
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Yes, this means they will have a full-fledged marriage with badon ka ashirwad. This whole teasing will lead to Khushi getting hurt coz she believes strongly in marriage. So he will apologize and arrange for a marriage. For now they may settle for a mandir wedding just between the 2 but I see a big wedding for sure.The contract may or may not come out but if they want to give a social message it may well be addressed in the show.  

So Khushi will totally get 3 marriages? ๐Ÿ˜†

Better than K-shows where leads get 3 marriages with different partners ๐Ÿ˜†
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chip

@bold: considering what a public place it is,  they might as well announce it to the world and send invitations out 

๐Ÿ˜†ya phir at least room lock kar len, french windows par parde lagayen n dont open the door however much anyone knocks or calls chhotey
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Joey...now that they have shown it on the episode and had khushi saying that the shaadi is incomplete...they have planted the idea in the audience's mind that this is not a proper shaadi...so they will have to address it at some point in the show...even if it is not immediate...either privately or publicly they will have to complete the shaadi...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reguser

So Khushi will totally get 3 marriages? ๐Ÿ˜†

Better than K-shows where leads get 3 marriages with different partners ๐Ÿ˜†

Pallavi - Here they are touting eternal love, so rest assured. Do you see how I cherry pick my symbolism?๐Ÿ˜†
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ipkbs

But joey, this audience has seen worse. The kekta shows always " mai karoonga ise shaadi" dishoom dishoom dishoom. sindoor lagao in front of the family. Shaadi hogai. Dishoom and shot of everyones face.. the end.

reallyโ€ฆi havent watched any in a long long time..thank God i didnt
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

speaking of kekta s shows (dont really want to) her leads marry multiple times waise bhi .. n not each other ! its like they marry each other then every other person in the cast n then back to each other ! marriage is a joke in the shows๐Ÿ˜ก too much of nayi soch for me๐Ÿคข
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Yes, they will have to do the pheras.

You know the Child Bride show, the husband grows up and falls in love with another woman. He marries her without divorcing the CB. His justification was that being marred off as a child was illegal, which is of course true. The law does not recognize these weddings. But his second marriage happens after he is 20 or so. And if by the time the girl is 18 you don't end the child marriage and live with your wife, the law recognizes it. So when his umm.. adult wife (the 2nd one) becomes pregnant, she conveniently has a miscarriage. Yes, TRP Gold :D

Plus, it is bad enough that Anjali Di is a little bit pregnant and everyone on the show is a little bit honest. Shaadi toh poora kar hi de. I don't believe that not doing pheras is in any way nayi soch. Nayi soch will be for all the women to man up. You know what I mean.

PS: Men should also man up actually.