Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: veeps

ah.. Khushi Bhabhi types...Miss gupshuping with you and polishing my hinglish, Rags!!! btw, loved the last Olympic Vm... Shatranj ke Khiladi kab aa raha hai????

Abbeyaar! Woh toh maine yun hi likh diya. But shukriya.
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Gangotri - I even have a problem with his NEIGHBORS. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Satyanash, Mona Darling.. She wouldn't have known if you hadn't told her...
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Found it and copied above... true, she is a traditional soul but a little bit of temptation to banta hai na??? What with union of souls and all... So for all I harp about the lack of the union of the other kind, I do understand that the formal social "acceptance " has to happen. Lekin the dhak dhak should be there, right???

Uff oh...woh nahi, yeh: (red are Doc's words.)... and pardon the lamb reference😆

Should'nt it be some trepidation but much pleasurable anticipation - sexual curiosity even? Is this choice on account of the writing, the emoting, the directing or some combination thereof. 😕
She was all that and more during the Diwali kiss fiasco...since then, it can be argued, it has always been sorta against her wishes...plus ODB takes his own sweet time with it...so kind of kills the anticipation, no? Remember last week at GH, when he says "jab tum chup hoti ho toh tumhari aankein ..."...I thought she was very willing and anticipatory then...goes so far as to ask .."toh kya dekha aapne..." But I do get your point that she does come across as lamb being led up to slaughter

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣 Ab Sallu ke neighbors bole to?  But seriously, the VM is hilarious! Watch it. 

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Abbeyaar! Woh toh maine yun hi likh diya. But shukriya.

Aap Ramanchi Kar rahe hain... aap aise kyun hai??? Hum aapko badalna nahi chahte...
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Matlab all of Bollywood that lives in Bandra? Uff ho!
I once wrote him a letter. He wrote back saying, Ragini, thanks for being a fan. I love you too.
I think mom threw away the letter. Let me go and find it.
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Soapy posted some really lovely YT links last night - I was posting all kinds of nonsense while half asleep.

Kuch seekho. ðŸ˜•

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Satyanash, Mona Darling.. She wouldn't have known if you hadn't told her...

I blame the hour of the night.  Nahin to, hum kaafi akalmand hain! 
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for those super fun chats ladies. Discussing the quality and strength of hugs beats most work-time discussions😆

Time to head back to the salt mines..
Until later 🤗
Edited by purplenpink - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Uff oh...woh nahi, yeh: (red are Doc's words.)... and pardon the lamb reference😆

Should'nt it be some trepidation but much pleasurable anticipation - sexual curiosity even? Is this choice on account of the writing, the emoting, the directing or some combination thereof. 😕
She was all that and more during the Diwali kiss fiasco...since then, it can be argued, it has always been sorta against her wishes...plus ODB takes his own sweet time with it...so kind of kills the anticipation, no? Remember last week at GH, when he says "jab tum chup hoti ho toh tumhari aankein ..."...I thought she was very willing and anticipatory then...goes so far as to ask .."toh kya dekha aapne..." But I do get your point that she does come across as lamb being led up to slaughter

Bold in red, I totally agree... What a buzzkill...