Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: veeps

okies... I am out... Kal milte hain... Good nite all and Good morning Rags... Daadi-ji ke per chuye??

We are more into hugging than falling at feet. Toh..
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: veeps

Hi Sarada... Haven't interacted with you before but just had to comment on this... such a poignant story.  I have to say that I was so tired at my wedding post the first one hour, I couldn't wait for it to be over...😆 The big fat Indian wedding.. but the "pheras" (being south Indian, we do it a little differently but the 7 vows are exchanged) were a very sweet and memorable experience that we both still cherish very much... In fact, it was the one part of wedding where we were totally into the ceremony and not just going through the motions... So I totally understand you feeling lost and am glad you got a chance to renew your vows... Thank you so much for sharing.

Welcome to the thread!!! Hope to hear more from you...

Hi Vee, I regularly read the posts on this thread but hardly have time to post myself - busy with 2 kids and network engineer job. But yesterday the episode was like deja vu for me so I had to post. Even though I am a marathi speaking girl, I consider myself more a south indian as I was born and bought up here. Even as a girl I used to really enjoy the vows and the mantras in the marriage and I did attach a lot of significance to them and at some point I can relate to Khushi. She is the same girl for whom marriage was a 7 life thing and I can really feel her feeling shocked to know her marriage was incomplete. My husband had this small "I know this feeling" smile when we were watching the serial which really was the cherry on the top as I know he too treasures the second time renewal of our vows.

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

You should watch this. Totally awesome!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkJfwAN4Q8&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Can I click on it? 

It isn't something (or someone) that'll make me come after you with a rolling pin, right?
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

khushi like kality...good
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Exactly what kind of large insects are we talking about?  Tarantulas? Your average garden-variety caterpillar?  Specifics, pehleej? Aakhir Jambaji kinse darti hain? ðŸ˜›

[/QUOTE

Me thinks tiljatta ðŸ˜† (have I got that word right?)

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Can I click on it? 

It isn't something (or someone) that'll make me come after you with a rolling pin, right?

Safe, Ms J. Unless you have a problem with Sallu's voice as well! 

ah.. Khushi Bhabhi types...Miss gupshuping with you and polishing my hinglish, Rags!!! btw, loved the last Olympic Vm... Shatranj ke Khiladi kab aa raha hai????
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You still here?  Humein laga you were comfortably in SKD already! ðŸ˜›

Mona Darrling aap se vida leney ke bina? ðŸ˜²  Multi-tasking, so I'm slow on the hangout... and well just slow! ðŸ˜†
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Safe, Ms J. Unless you have a problem with Sallu's voice as well! 

Gangotri - I even have a problem with his NEIGHBORS. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Can I click on it? 

*giggle*