Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Agreed.  Daljeet has gone down several notches ever since her renegotiation drama started.  Of course, this is assuming that SHE has a problem with the bump and not the PH. 

😡😡😡

Do not get me started on Dolly...and Anjali...when an actor thinks they are bigger than the character they should not do the character anymore. That is just my suggestion...by playing with the character to support actor theyve ruined it! 
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">Anybody still around - or should I start talking to myself?</font>

Talk to dadis hand. It has ears.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Anybody still around - or should I start talking to myself?

hum jaanewale the but saw the KBF...Couldn't leave without a jhappi...🤗How have you been J? When is the big return to SGD?

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh just saw the bold red...

we have J and veeps tonite?🤗 to both...

can we SKD everyday on the show?...just to get them here?
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: veeps

J...🤗 Why the heck do you keep pulling a cinderella everyday???

Waiting for prince charming ( Salluben ) to put up an appearance I guess 😉
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's coz unlike you East Coasters - I just got back home..

Doing a countdown of sorts - T-11 days...
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sab ke sab perfume ban gaye hain...😡

Oye Perfume kisko bula rahi hai??? 😡

I always called the 7:30 one Junglee Dhokla...ask Radhike...
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

She was all that and more during the Diwali kiss fiasco...since then, it can be argued, it has always been sorta against her wishes...plus ODB takes his own sweet time with it...so kind of kills the anticipation, no? Remember last week at GH, when he says "jab tum chup hoti ho toh tumhari aankein ..."...I thought she was very willing and anticipatory then...goes so far as to ask .."toh kya dekha aapne..." But I do get your point that she does come across as lamb being led up to slaughter

Much as we would like to see Khushi being satisfied, like Arnav, with a private understanding and articles of faith, she is a very social and traditional soul. The only reason she had gone along with the contract marriage was because there had been a mangalsutra and sindoor in the mandir. No worries Doc...don't think we are getting the desi shaadi anytime soon. Seems like he might do a private phera ceremony with her and then just in time we have the satyanaash moment in the form of return of Damadji or their past. Then separation...or MU and finally when that has played out, then the punar milan and perhaps a big fat wedding.

Twilight Zone in what context?😕

Visi... bakris are scared when veeps is around, so I'm not going there. 😉 Yes, post diwali her reactions have baffled me on the kisses. She's the world's free-est and fiercest hugger, so the disconnect between the hug and the kiss seem odd. 😕

Visi: Twilight zone is the underlying parallel story from the past that they've been spinning. I try to  ignore it, but sometimes it's so out of sync with the story on the surface that it is jarring. 

Oh, I have nothing against the big shaadi --- when you're not the one in it! 😉---- You're right - traditional values run deep and Khushi is as traditional as they come. 

@all: Just catching up on everyone's shaadi stories - very fun! 👏

@psarada: thanks so much for sharing your story. Here I was getting all huffy about transcending rituals and symbols and your story was a touching reminder of why and how those rituals can be meaningful and beautiful. Thanks for getting me off my high horse! 😆
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Agreed.  Daljeet has gone down several notches ever since her renegotiation drama started.  Of course, this is assuming that SHE has a problem with the bump and not the PH. 

Why would the PH have a problem with a bump? budget issues? cost of a pillow? kya?
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

We seriously need a place to discuss all the books and movies that we all collectively love...

Khushi's reaction, why?? Barun's almost kiss face is right on the money... but Sanaya, kya ho jaate hai...the mind.it boggles...

Is that Khushi or Sanaya I wonder?