Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: veeps

Ladki..itne vachan lekar bhi you keep talking about boti kabab-ing your hubby???? What pativrata are you???

Haw...i kept Teej ka vrat for him...ab mai aur kya karun???? πŸ˜³

Boti kabab sirf tere Bakri ki ...promise πŸ˜‰

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

The lone man on the stairs...lies in wait for Dadi to acknowledge him...but alas it wasn't meant to be...so he silently walks out and takes his lonely shadow with him...

Yes..it looks like him doesn't it???  I thought so too..maybe it is him.  With all the celebration and preps, people are going in and out...maybe he is one of them!

-Vee05- thumbnail

hmmm... interesting...I think the whole of IF is on the creative team now... Jo bhi yahan likho wahan screen pe aa jaata hai...πŸ˜†.. They are a very scrupulous bunch.. they wanted to give credit where it is due...🀣

They need to mention the Hangout...half the damn ideas are from here πŸ˜†

We can prove it...we have it all in writing! πŸ˜ƒ

The lone man on the stairs...lies in wait for Dadi to acknowledge him...but alas it wasn't meant to be...so he silently walks out and takes his lonely shadow with him...

You have been hanging out too much with perfume... cut it...
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vistaa

🀣
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oh Tee, you are a riot...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes the actual wedding is pretty short and simple, but what comes before and after is anything butπŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia">So much fun to read all the wedding stories...thanks guys for sharing..😊</font>

Of course vista, I love those parties πŸ˜†
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🀣 That guy is Shyamji's messenger/spy.  I'm sure of it. 
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rabba Ve Masala Sahelis πŸ€—

Fun, frothy, flighty, flirty - one for the playlist of all times, cherry on top was the charm of the blue shirt! πŸ˜› Fandom is utterly baffled at the ridiculous extent to which physical intimacy is being avoided between a married couple sharing a bed, so in love that the air around them crackles with chemistry! So today fun and games that break the bed, nekkid views (yikes, could they not find a better pic!?!😲),  suhaag raat, innuendos galore --- all played out for laughs. The last laugh? It is on us, the fandom- eat your heart and virtual libido out suckers...no dice!  πŸ˜†

Kostin for all of you here: EVERY.SINGLE. TIME a real kiss is on it's way, Khushi makes as if she's getting ready to be water boarded! Is this meant to be sweet, shy and virginal? I'm puzzled by the creative choice to make her seem as if she's a human sacrifice. Should'nt it be some trepidation but much pleasurable anticipation - sexual curiosity even? Is this choice on account of the writing, the emoting, the directing or some combination thereof. πŸ˜•

With every episode, my confusion on Anjali Malik Raizada Jha increases... has she accepted Khushi as her bhabhi? Is she truly willing to put the past behind her? It certainly seems so - she seems kind, solicitous and supportive... accepting of bhabhi's spontaneous hug, rushing to Khushi's defense against naani. She's eager to accept her brother's offer to stand together in laying the past to rest. Yet, there are mysterious phone calls and clandestine meetings. Daljeet is not helping any in providing any insight into what must be IPK's most complex and tortured character! 

For all the warm fuzzies the episode delivered, I'll confess that I was disappointed ... alright crushed... to find that the relationship that I thought transcended tradition, rituals and symbols is mired in them. We'll get the full blown badi moti desi shaadi... but not because society or family demand it but because Khushi thinks the relationship is adhoora. She believes that the saat pheras complete the bond and ratify the union. And here I thought this was one couple that could in fact ride Hinduism's duality to acknowledge that promises are made between two loving hearts and unbreakable bonds are forged between two willing souls. BUT NO... social norms,  traditions and religious rituals rule. No matter, dreams are meant to be  shattered. I dare say I'll recover and enjoy the spectacle that is the full blown desi shaadi. πŸ˜‰

What also marred my enjoyment today was the rather heavy handed appearance  of Twilight Zone ... why, Oh why, Oh why?... I've ranted plenty on this so I'll stop with that. 

The lasting images from today's show - a light hearted, mirthful, amused, carefree ASR. When was the last time we saw him this giddy? Winking, bursting with love and laughter, teasing, flirting, talking not about "good news" but about a "good day". Is there a character who deserves it more? Was Atlas finally able to shrug? 

Edited by docgirl - 11 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Visi, tonight was harder coz there were plenty of holes in the script...So I had to resort to last years janmastami, that is the secret...πŸ˜† The episode was entertaining, I give it to them, I had a smile all along.

Khushi was brought in to teach La about marriage, traditional values etc...Last year she had an excellent narration of Krishna's birth. Don't you think you would expect her to know the rest of the story? How about marriage rituals? Wouldn't she know that phera is an important part of marriage? Some days brain resists ignoring logic boatwa...today is one of those days...🀣

@Underlined: The trouble with me is that as far as Khushi and Arnav are concerned, everyday is such a day for meπŸ˜†

Though I must admit all you have said above had done a short victory dance in my head before I was successful in quashing it to nether recesses of the brain, not to see the light of day for a long long time. πŸ˜ƒ But yes, the short moments that it was alive, it was troubling.

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You have been hanging out too much with perfume... cut it...

πŸ˜†Trust the hangout to always provide the required laughs.  Howdy veeps! 
-Vee05- thumbnail
So can i say...for a millionaire...that new bed looks rather flimsy...i mean thora Serta...Seally something that reasonable to hona chahiye...Sleep number and Tempurpedic would be my picks but meri kaun sunta hai...πŸ₯±