Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: joenet1234

My guess - pooja will start but Dadi wont let Khushi sit in it which will make Arnie boy walk out and the episode will end.

Ooh i like this theory... πŸ˜ƒ
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ipkbs

Will they actually celebrate janamashtami tomorrow, like they did with rakhi? Or do we need to wait?

most likely they will or else definitely monday
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: veeps

I know.. I have no clue why they didn't use Payalia in scenes like this before...Satyanash only... BTW, did you see the change in the credits for Story and screenplay??? What are speculations on that???

YES. We had a discussion on that. Apparently, they hired a new creative director , Richa Gautam or someone. For story and screenplay it now says "Creative Team" and for dialogues I think it still says Hitesh and Ritesh. Don't know if Gauti is still writing or not but seems like there were shake ups.
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aww you guys have amazing wedding stories.
From what I know of our weddings, the ceremony is 5 mins long the rest is timepass.
You say kabool kabool kabool and that's you kicked out the house. jaan chuti. πŸ˜†

🀣

Oh Tee, you are a riot...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes the actual wedding is pretty short and simple, but what comes before and after is anything butπŸ˜ƒ

So much fun to read all the wedding stories...thanks guys for sharing..😊

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Rabba ve all!

No post from me tonight.  Kya kahen, the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak or something? 
Anyway, what are we talking about? 

ipk janmaashtami n personal marriage vows
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Will they actually celebrate janamashtami tomorrow, like they did with rakhi? Or do we need to wait?

Oh...just thought of this?   Are Arnav and Kushi gonna do the "deed" on one of the most holiest nights of the year???  Won't they have to wait until after 12??  I can just see it now...Arnav dragging Kushi away at 12:01 am!  🀣
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Rabba ve all!</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">No post from me tonight. Kya kahen, the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak or something?</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"
size="2" color="#000066">Anyway, what are we talking about?</font>

The lone man on the stairs...lies in wait for Dadi to acknowledge him...but alas it wasn't meant to be...so he silently walks out and takes his lonely shadow with him...
Pr1yanka thumbnail

YES. We had a discussion on that. Apparently, they hired a new creative director , Richa Gautam or someone. For story and screenplay it now says "Creative Team" and for dialogues I think it still says Hitesh and Ritesh. Don't know if Gauti is still writing or not but seems like there were shake ups.

yeh toh hona hi tha..who tells their viewers dekhna hai toh dekho….
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: premparbat

HI Sari,

Was it just yesterday  Joey & I were complaining about the obvious miss of a physical relation between the two and how two good looking warm blooded individuals in the same room and bed can be indifferent.   The IF mole duly conveyed the message to the  cvs and we had a complete episode addressing the issue or rather say at least make an attempt to address the topic.

So the word SR is being talked about  , dekhna yeh hai does it happen and that too before or after the pheras !!!

Ratna - I am not taking the bait this time...Sharth after sharth, losing streak continues...No con until after shaadi, no M&B in India just S&B(saas-bahu)...Mera bharat mahaan...πŸ‘πŸΌ

hmmm... interesting...I think the whole of IF is on the creative team now... Jo bhi yahan likho wahan screen pe aa jaata hai...πŸ˜†.. They are a very scrupulous bunch.. they wanted to give credit where it is due...🀣