Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
🀣 Aashi hilarious post towards the end, loved it. I understand, it was tough to put this episode into words but you succeeded.

Meens, Khushi was adorable when she talked to Arnav about their "half shaadi", her innocence shined through here.

Vee, I don't think anyone will read too much into what they see. The pieces will only come together once Shyam returns then they'll realize he's been plotting for weeks on how to worm his way back into RM.

Ratna, Sush the writers have finally found a way to balance many tracks which hold the viewers interest. Things are now clicking with the audience again and the old magic of IPKKND is returning

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Both walk around cutting curtains and cushion covers and make outfit's out of it?

u mean 2 say when arnav's mum was alive..right..coz im having a spookiness overdose from tee posting white shirt guy everywhere since yestπŸ˜†
so goooddd! the episode of today is just perfect πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by premparbat

Was it just yesterday  Joey & I were complaining about the obvious miss of a physical relation between the two and how two good looking warm blooded individuals in the same room and bed can be indifferent.   The IF mole duly conveyed the message to the  cvs and we had a complete episode addressing the issue or rather say at least make an attempt to address the topic.
LOL! I know right! Kuch aur hi maang laitay.. Let's see if they address other issues as well.  We should start chanting: "Humari maangain poori karo" πŸ˜†
Have to tell a quick story..

So, I was going on and on about Arnav and his sexy blue shirt.  😳  Hubby put up with my comments throughout the episode, glaring here and there, but quiet for the most part.

This morning, hubby came downstairs to head for work wearing...you guessed it...a blue dress shirt! 😳  So cute eh?  I was suitably impressed and he strutted off to work 😳

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?
So am re-watching the episode and the way she comes and hugs him from behind...he got so scared there...when she apologizes hes like telling her not to apologize without even knowing context! 
Originally posted by ipkbs

I don't know about everyone else but mujhe to bara mazaa ayaa! Whattay Kamaal ka episode from start to finish.πŸ‘ Cvs have really pushed themselves this week, and it shows. Now they better not make me eat my words tomorrow, i'm fasting.

Anyway. We started from Anjali looking at pictures and crying. And my first thought was "Uurgh! Anjali going to cry enough ansoo for Shyam today that we will get enough pani to wash the RM floor for Janamashtami."πŸ˜•

But it was not so, to my utmost delight. Arnav urges his sister to move on, put her past aside. But Anjali is obviously not ready. She still wants to talk to trees and Shadows.

On the other hand the other siblings. Jiji tells Khushi that she is lucky to get a partner like Arnav who defend and protects her from evil blood sucking maha saas's.

And Khushi escapes to SKD and shrill banshee sings our sacred title song. (Recruit our Ragini Gul, She is a million times better than your banshee).πŸ˜ƒ

She ends up in her room and goes up and hugs Arnav, who looks startled from this weird lovestruck Khushi.

She teases him with a gora baby, who's supposedly Arnav, (not! Its the free baby pic in a photo frame, Kanjoos PH). Leads him to play tag and fall onto the bed and snap. Tooth gai. Satyanash! Millionaires have cheap beds eh?πŸ€”

Whoever said Cvs don't listen to us think again. We were hoping for Buaji's teek ki lakri wali bed to break last weekend.(Well I was) Cvs jab bhi dete hai toh dete chappar phar ke.πŸ˜†

Chalo Ippy concludes that breaking bed means breaking the final barrier of Shyams kaala Jaadu carried out during the wedding night. Now Bless the new one. (Yes I hear the SG's chorus of Satyanash Ippy)

And the duo break into fits of laughter at their ridiculousness. The first time they shared a laughter. Wonderful stuff. Many may argue that was Barun and Sanaya in the scene. Shayad. I think because its new territory, hence it feels ajeeb. So far we have only seen Sarun laugh never Arhi. Oh who am I kidding? I couldn't care less who it was!

Next Dadi in full form. Cornering bechari Mami, who was swaying to bhajans, and asks her about pyaare dhamaadji, who is Anjali's husband. Yes Mami. Mami in dilemma gets saved by everyones saviour, the Raizada angel, NK. Who throws his nonsense at dadi. Chotte?? He's not Chotte Dadiji. He's Bewakoof. We lau his bewakoof-ness.

And after Dadi's dimag become a mooli, she leaves.πŸ₯±

Next scene, Family preparing for Janamashtami. Nani narrated the radha Kishan story. And says their story is unique because their pyaar has no naam and they didn't have phere. And Khushi's batti jalli, and she realises she is aadhi married because she had no phere.😲

Meanwhile Raizada's find out, the bed broke thanks to mami, because Arnav Khushi were playing cricket. And Raizadas by the looks of it cough up their wildest thoughts like the hanging Gardan and are probably telepathically conversing who the next person would be to interrupt.🐷

Khushi attempts to hide behind a diya. Nope not working dear. And Arnav winks at her. What? Arnav Winks? *Swoon* no not me, the fandom. Aap bhi Na!😳

Khushi later goes to talk to Arnav, regarding their phere, and explain to him that they aren't pati patni because they haven't done pati patni stuff. And the guy, like a true guy, takes advantage of her gullibility and gets her to mention SR and calls her smart. You evil man ASR you can see the batti moment in his dimaag.

So he decides he wants to complete the rasams backwards starting from SR.

I remember yesterday, peeps here, questioning ASR and his incredible control and remember mentioning that the lurking CV might decide to give a teraa jawaab today. And they did.

So one track mind ASR is out to get his SR. Poor Khushi is a wreck. And Jiji has had a SR?? Wah Jiji!πŸ‘

ASR the happy man has a swing in his step now, which doesn't go unnoticed by otherwise blind to his surroundings Akash. So what's special, he asks. And ASR says nothing a good day.

What are you thinking Akash?? Zara mujhe bhi batao.

And what is in the techi-case? Shyam? Wood for the phera fire? A Pandit? A laal hara shaadi jora? More Jalebis?

Kal dekhte hai...If dadi's finishes her drama first. We all know no SR, but phere toh hojai puhleej.

If you've gotten this far of my nonsense. Well done. Here is Dadi's Lau.

Sheer brilliance, take a bow girl, you are really on a roll!!! I haven't laughed this much in a long time πŸ€£
Originally posted by magnetic693

</div><div>
So, I was going on and on about Arnav and his sexy blue shirt. 😳 Hubby put up with my comments throughout the episode, glaring here and there, but quiet for the most part.
This morning, hubby came downstairs to head for work wearing...you guessed it...a blue dress shirt! 😳 So cute eh? I was suitably impressed and he strutted off to work 😳

Aww Maggie that is so cute.
Someone is well jell πŸ˜ƒ
Gr8 n amazing post n luved the epi. . .
Originally posted by magnetic693

So, I was going on and on about Arnav and his sexy blue shirt.  😳  Hubby put up with my comments throughout the episode, glaring here and there, but quiet for the most part.

This morning, hubby came downstairs to head for work wearing...you guessed it...a blue dress shirt! 😳  So cute eh?  I was suitably impressed and he strutted off to work 😳

awww how cute πŸ˜Š