Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Tonight's gonna be a good good night...

First thing first: Happy Birthday Arnav Singh Raizada! To paraphrase Ippy: Thank heavens for more of Nani's genes than Dadi's. ASR - You are a treat for the eyes AND the ears.

Thundering Thursday! After 2 days of high-octane drama, what a wonderful way to de-stress, vintage IPK style. Festivities, new beginnings, reassurances all under the thin veil of the looming past. What's not to love about today's episode: A laughter riot filled with innuendos, tricks, flirts, love, care, concern, pride, promises and much much more.

Hats off to the entire team for showcasing the 'frowned' upon topic with such nonchalance and that too on SP at 8pm slot. A little step towards progress, Mogambo khush hua! CVs if you are lurking around this thread, thank you for answering my questions and of the fandom in general! See that's all we ask. Just give us answers. Bas. Kuch zyada maang liya kiya?

The episode belonged to the writing team, hands down and it will be on repeat on my playlist. Sanaya was absolutely brilliant today! Not analyzing the episode because I am struggling with words and that rarely ever happens. Just wanted to touch upon a few points:

1. Janamashtami - Rebirth, new beginnings, new bed. Arnav's words of wisdom to his sister, let's move on. Forget the past, embrace the present and look forward to the future. The same Arnav who, just a day ago was riddled with the painful memories of the past, is now wholeheartedly looking forward to his upcoming life with Khushi. The man who has let go of his past and has reborn a new man to be by his Khushi, forever. But is Anjali willing to put Shyam in her past? Is she willing to move on?
2. Khushi and Dadi - 36 ka aakda - AR36K revisited? For decoding, please contact Ippy 😆
3. Khushi's realization -  Khush is the Best.Hugger.Ever! 'jub humain pyaar ho ga to aasman say taaray barasnay lagain gai' per yahan to bed hi toot gaya!
4. Their first laugh as a couple - This was more Barun and Sanaya than Arnav and Khushi but chalta hai.. Hansay to phansay! Chotey - Khushi ji nay aap ko teesri dafa hansaya hai aaj! Sangeet 360 anyone?
5. Cricket in bed - oh man! way to incorporate roadside talk and slang! this has so many memories! I haven't heard this phrase since my college days. Even if there is another hidden meaning in this, I don't wanna know! I like where my mind is at today! However, for Khushi - she probably was wishing for the earth to split open so she can disappear!
6. Family painting diyas - Did anyone notice the whole family was there except for Dadi and how happy everyone was? Indication of Dadi being the bearer of sad times? Perhaps.
7. Radha-Krishna reference: This has me worried a bit. Could be either a) true love needs no bounds, formalities or name, it rises above all or b) the union stays incomplete unless the pheras are done. It evoked the necessary reaction from Khushi but is it an indication the union might not be complete if the past hovers like a dark cloud?
8. Dil nahi Deal ki bhasha - Aside from the obvious rawness and originality of the adhoori marriage talk, the beauty of the conversation was the conviction and acceptance in Khushi's dilemma. The girl, who was counting days till the contract was over, is now worried about the completeness of her marriage. She is not running away, she is staying and just needs the adhesive to stay put - pheras! But pagal premi err pati has other plans, a bottom-up approach! 'main tumhe kha to nahi jaoonga' AND we are back to Sangeet again!
9. 'Aik pati patni jo bhi kartay hain hum nay woh kuch bhi nahi kiya' - The minute she said this I went aiyyo! KKGSR what did you just do? Handed the man a loaded gun and told him to shoot with his eyes closed!
10. 'Tumhe andaza nahi hai jiji humain kitna dar lag raha hai' - Just pay attention to the background music here!
11. Mover over ArHi - Dadi and NK are the new hottest couple in town! Whattay Jodi - Brilliant move on the writers to rope in Dadi in the humor as well. The best part was her calling NK 'bevqoof' after his slip up of 'bhasha'. The correct word is 'bewaqoof'. Dadi - hypocrisy much?
12. 'Humaray figures acchay nahi hain, unhe facts do' - TRPs are a hoax, look at the show for what it is.
13. I dont want to compromise on quality or time - loaded statement.
14. W*F moment of the episode - A white baby picture, seriously? I get the made-up accent but gora baby? Olive is the new white, embrace it.
15. Aakash scored! mystery solved! Maybe there is hope for Payash after all.

Some serious Pondering:
1. With ASR, now makes three people who have seen Anjali's suspicious behavior. Daiyya Ho has some cojones to show up at the poolside in a full house in smacking middle of the day. Is Anajli hoping for a new birth of her relationship?
2. Nk and Dadi's conversation:
Chotey. Beach. Mumbai - Aakash was in Mumbai. Is there more to it?
Dadi ki goli - Gunshot heard at Anjali's wedding? or Dadi's bitter pill of truth?
3. Dadi's reaction to Arnav Singh Raizada - the name. How come she didn't know?
4. Suitcase - What's in it? Is someone leaving? who? where? when?
5. Curse of the laughter - Everytime ASR has smiled, it has been followed by sadness. Today he laughed his heart out. Dil says I hope the pattern breaks but dimaagh says, in IPK, history truly repeats itself.
6. Dadi's flashback seemed to have focused on the 'bahu' bit. Raizada bahu or Malik bahu?

We all know kay kuch honay wala nahi hai, bed is going to be gently used for normal sleeping arrangements. The kostin is: Do the pheras happen? Or will the Radha-Krishan story be at play here? Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Something to chew on.

If you have read this far, congratulations! you have just wasted your time which could've been better spent on re-watching the episode. So, what are you waiting for? GO. NOW. Re-live the fun because in IPK tradition, good days are too short and too rare! Kya pata, kal ho na ho.

Great post Joey👏👏 Loved every word esp. the TRP related dig😉.

I agree on the milan remaining adhura for now; i'm sure the past revelation is coming up before the proposed re-marriage. The past will definately bring heartbreak and a small mental (if not physical) seperation. But they are now at a stage where they have openly declared their love and affection for the other; have been through a really bad and difficult time and emerged stronger together so i'm hoping whatever it is that the past brings forth will be resolved relatively soon and we can move on to the pura milan with the re-marriage and much needed SR😃

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: meens80

The "joh kuch pati patni karte hai; who humne kuch bhi nahi kiya" leading to "hum sari rusme karenge but let's start backwards; suhag raat se start karte hai" was classic👍🏼.  

true that…ive never seen any such scene post contract marriage in telly world…n contract marriage is so not a new thing here…kudos 2 the team for always surprising us with new ideas!!!
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar am just amazed ki ek story mai how much brain power goes...I mean if truly the shirt colors are this well thought out how long does the execution and pulling together of it all takes???

And what the heck do the rainbow colors of her outfit's represent? 
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

-Flirty Arnav is just so much fun to watch because he makes this girl weak to her knees and she truly does crumble into his arms. 

-  now only if you clean up the floors in Shantivan and throw rug's on the stains on all the floors so the eyes dont go wandering around everywhere to ruin fantabulous scenes that would be awesome. Overall a total A++ for everyone! 👏

i knowww'flirty arnav is the best'i remember posting last night i want mehendi sangeet equation back b/w arnav n khushi n vistaa had replied it will come bk n lo behold it started also today'.spygiri much'he hehe'.these 2 r really something'hai na'.arnav doesnt even touch khushi..he is just leaning beside her with an arm on the wall'.but the chemistry is super crackling to sya the least'

floors cleaning'😆'i read some months ago on the forum a post of someone who had visited the sets that they clean n set up only the room /area of rm which is gonna be used for the day..n that it is actually a 1 bhk place'so no wonder u can spot all that...
Edited by bobop - 11 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Yaar am just amazed ki ek story mai how much brain power goes...I mean if truly the shirt colors are this well thought out how long does the execution and pulling together of it all takes???

And what the heck do the rainbow colors of her outfit's represent? 

i was trolling the redux thread today morning n noticed a post of someone saying the colors of khushi's outfit yest matched the colors of arnav's mum's clothes in the album😲 no frigging idea what does that imply
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bobop

i was trolling the redux thread today morning n noticed a post of someone saying the colors of khushi's outfit yest matched the colors of arnav's mum's clothes in the album😲 no frigging idea what does that imply

Both walk around cutting curtains and cushion covers and make outfit's out of it?

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: joenet1234

oh wow! a real lost in translation moment for you! Shit man! I would have been mortified thinking what the hell just happened? So IPK is not straying far from reality after all! But what your hubby did was so sweet and meaningful. I guess that's what marriage is all about.

Yeah arranged marriages inherently come with baggage and add to it my feeling of incomplete wedding. I have to admit my husband did understand my apprehensions and fulfilled everything I asked for. Till this date neither his family nor mine know about our private ceremony. We just did it with only him and me and I really cherish those moments more than my original wedding.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post Sari once again. Describes the essence of the episode perfectly.

Mandy - I also feel that suitcase has stuff for pheras. He's going to fulfill khushis wish before his.

joey - shukriya for quoting my not so wise words. 😆 Maybe papa Malik resides in Mumbai hence all the clues. I really hope there isn't more doom now that ASR laughed. His walk away from akash was very similar to his walk to the terrace.

meens - Nk is such a doll. He clicks with everyone. Even evil Dadi.

vee- trust you to notice stains lol.
love the way you connected their love with radha kishan.Edited by ipkbs - 11 years ago
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Joey and vee, I did post a warning in the previous hangout regarding full DKD 🤪
Pr1yanka thumbnail
@tee @mandy awesome post guys…i still cant stop drooling over naughty asr…ufff actually agar suhagraat dikhaya toh kya hoga is nanhi si jaan ka…but yeah…aisa kuchch hone waala nahi hai…aaj ka epi jab nuns ne mature label kar diya hai toh aagey kya boloon