Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

[Youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EKMPf737pp0[/YOUTUBE]

i cant seem 2 copy ur vid link…what is it
Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sari and Masala Ladkis,

The magic continues... Yet another good, light-hearted episode. After all the drama they've given us this is week, this was necessary. 

Highlight of the Day (for me ) :

'Pati patni jo jo karte hain, humne waisa kuch bhi nahi kiya'

Hai re, Sanka Devi, who else can think of or say such a thing to hubby ? 

What worked for me  (in reverse order):
  • I liked the title song in the female voice, it worked for me. 
  • Loved Khushi hugging Arnab from behind, this clearly showed the growing comfort level between the two. They are not afraid to show their feelings towards each other. Can we please have more of these from ASR?
  • The bed breaking scene was hilarious although it felt like it was lifted straight out of SBS. My wish is for teh CVs to keeep these to a minimum. It was Barun and Sanaya through and through.
  • All the siblings scenes were good today , Anji-Arnab, Akash-Arnab, Khushi-Payal
  • NK is a rockstar , his scene with Dadi was too good!! 
  • The Arhi scene was hilarious, I couldn't stop LOL all through. Kept giggling to myself even after the epi ended . Khushi her usual self, speaking her mind to Arnav. Arnav had no intentions of taking her seriously. He immediately went into tease mode as soon as she mentioned 'Suhaag Raat'. 
  • For him , it was 'bol diya to bol diya' , Suhaag Raat it is. Little does he know that the CVs has other plans cooking in their kitchens in the name of  Dadi and Shyamu.
Annoying stuff:
  • People moving around the whole house , first I thought of them as editing errors, then realized that they were meant to be the people setting up RM for Janmashtami.
  • Barun's wink was not needed - Would have preferred him ishaara - ing her about something
  • Who is Anjali talking to ? And that too , within the 4 walls of RM? Is it another red-herring?
Need Help Understanding:
  • Did Arnab-Aman conversation have a deeper meaning?
Prediction:
  • Dadi will be instrumental in Khushi/Arhi leaving RM after she finds out about Shyamu and Khushi
  • Her hatred for K will deepen , she will view K as the 'doosri aurat' in Anji's life 
  • No big fat Arhi wedding , maybe something private
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved the title...going out..will come back to read and catch up...
showstruck thumbnail
🤣
Originally posted by: ipkbs

resting

the lone man at the top of the stairs. tu phir aagaya?

😆...he was all over today...sometimes cleaning window...sometimes cleaning chairs

showstruck thumbnail
I thought Akash was rather fast...bed broke, cricket playing...and he asking for news...Akash meant any good news😉
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Sari!

I loved the episode today.

The bed breaking scene was too cute and I think I saw Barun and Sanaya in it, rather than Arhi, but you know what, I loved it! And I will take that any day over some of the other silly comedy and OTT antics we were subjected to in the past.

Loved the way she hugged him from the back and the way she teased him 😆

The pheras convo...hmmm, like Arnie gifted her chanas, jalebis, etc - things that she loves and wants, I hope he has planned to give her the rasams and pheras to complete their marriage - though I must say, I was stunned to see her realizing so late that without pheras the marriage is incomplete! What happened to the girl who trained La in all the rasams and paramparas?! Howcome Khushi realized it today, that too only after Nani mentioned the importance of pheras and the vachans that go with them?

When the hate marriage itself had happened, I had mentioned in my posts that their wedding is not really valid or legal...
Anyway...I hope He fulfills her wishes for completion of the rasams...and ofcourse the SR at the end of it all 😉

Hahahahah! I loved NK Mami and Lalita Pawar scene...OMG!! NK was hilarious - the way he gasps when he spots Dadi and tells her she is "Daraawani" 🤣

This guy is sooo cute. I am happy to see Manorama getting disciplined...LOL!!

ashwink630 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post as usual Sari. Love your posts.

Good episode - light and flirty. Loved the laughter between Khushi and Arnav - about time. I thought the Daadi episodes were OTT - I'm getting a little tired of them, especially the hand. Payal Jiji - Khushi interactions are very natural. Wonder why Payal - Akash does not click. Anyways - like one of the SGs said in an earlier post, Akash thinks Khushi is pregnant - now won't it be fun if he mentions it in front of Khushi 😳 

Oh - one more thing - what's with Khushi's outfits? Atrocious! Even my hubby commented on it.

Tomorrow's  episode  - low expectations (I've adopted Mandy''s mantra). I'm excited - I'm working from home tomorrow which means I don't have to sneak-watch the episode😃

Looking forward to reading your analysis SGs  - you gals never disappoint me.
Edited by ashwink630 - 11 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ippy!!! What a FABBY post girl!!!

I almost choked on my chicken reading the first few parts!!!! 😆
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ippy! you have outdone yourself.. 😆 I was laughing so hard my bed broke!
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hola SGs,

What a lighthearted episode with lots of innuendos.

There was a bro-sis conversation where Arnav wanted to let go of the past, enjoy the present and look forward to the future. This, from a man who till date could not dissociate himself from his painful past but one incident of sharing his inner turmoils with Khushi has changed this man. Anjali though  agrees with Arnav superficially has plans of her own……what a selfish person….her brother sacrificed his own love and his lover's happiness for her and she being the elder sibling going behind his back to meet her brother's nemesis??!! Umm….my crystal ball tells me that there will be a sibling confrontation in the not so distant future….

There is a sis-sis conversation. Khushi is worried that Dadi hates her but being always self sacrificial, thinks maybe it's her own fault as she has not been able to endear herself to dadi. Payal being the good sister tells her that dadi is being rude for no reason and she reminds Khushi to think of the positive sides of this as has revealed a new side of Arnavji-a person who openly supports his wife (maybe in her mind she was wishing that Akash bitwa would do the same for her and stand up to his mom and stop her from calling KBT ). This prompted Khushi to go into her own SKD.

Khushi enters her room and hugs Arnav from behind. Arnav is startled and perhaps happy to see Khushi's open display of affection but then Khushi startles him by saying that she is sorry 'cos she has seen him naked. Arnav is stunned and he has a WT* moment. Khushi then shows him his baby nungoo-pungoo photo…….they play tag and lo…….they jump on the bed and the bed breaks.

WE THEN HAVE ANOTHER PRICELESS MOMENT….Both ARNAV and KHUSHI laugh TOGETHER for the first time.

Meanwhile, Hitler dadi starts the Gestapo tactics on Marorama but when NK is here why fear….Dadi asks about damadji's whereabouts, mami tries to prevaricate…is ready to give in when NK arrives and saves her…..for now. NK being the cute NRI, angers dadi further with his casualness.

Next we have the family gathering(except Hitler dadi dadi) in the living room.Nk brings up Radha-Kishan premlila and naniji explains that even though Radha-Kishan did not have pheras, their love did not need a name. This triggers Khushi's thoughts about her own marriage where there was sindoor, mangalsutra but no pheras. In the meantime we see some persons carrying mattress and ply.Mami being the spokesperson of everyone's thoughts asks HP what's going on…HP answers that Arnav babua's bed is being replaced as it is broken. Mami being mami made the tongue in cheek comment about ARSHI's calisthenics…err…cricket- in- bed activities…..

Khushi is embarrassed and stats to leave when she gets another shock…her paaagal premi pati winks at her.

Khushi comes back to her room to find ASR in convo with Aman. This convo also had some tongue-in cheek matter regarding numbers are not good…etc,etc…CVs and SPs way of telling fandom that TRP may not be good but intent and content matters….

Next starts the hilarious innuendos….Khushi tells Arnav that they have not done those things that pati-patnis do…..and ASR being a male latches on to it pronto.

Her asks her about the rasams….she goes….roka, kuldevi puja, sagaai, sangeet, phera, suhaagraat. He says let's do it backwords and ……..fandom faints.

He then states that they will have a suhaagraat the next day flustering Khushi further( me too).

Next day dawns….ASR reminds Khushi that today is the D-Day…err…. C-day……Dhak dhak starts for Kushi and….. rest of the fandom……

Bye-the –way….Payash have done IT??? One more of my questions answered.

What was ion the suitcase…. .inbhestigation  kareka  padi…..

I just had a Kostin...how do you post pictures..I had downloaded the pics but could not post it in my write up...please some one help. 

Edited by Hriju321 - 11 years ago