Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

||Superb Inspector Shaurya AT#1|| (Page 24)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

They always do this. FW does this with both Shapath and CID. They show the impossible. LOL

But I supose this is what makes them all Heros  because a Hero only can do all this,  So they are all heros,. SmileSmile and U know amongst these Heros we have our Boy Friends alsoLOLLOL So we must be proud of them Wink

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Yep I'm truly proud of them. But still kuch reality mangta hai boss. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Yep I'm truly proud of them. But still kuch reality mangta hai boss. LOL

Haan yeh baat toh hai,  I agree with U,  But still kyaa karein I think Public ki aisi hi demand hai toh aise hi deekhate hai, Joh real life mein nahi ho saktaa woh sabb filmon mein hota haiLOL

Edited by diyaloveskinny - 17 August 2012 at 7:47am
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Filmon aur TV shows main. LOL Heroes can do unbelievable things, like fly jump from one building to the next. LOL

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Filmon aur TV shows main. LOL Heroes can do unbelievable things, like fly jump from one building to the next. LOL

Haan right jump from one Building to  another,  getting soo many bullets also they remain alive,  they run away from house still they have money to buy necesaary things etcLOL
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

You know I was watching a movie...I forget which, but the hero gets shot in the stomach and is about to die. My sister asked why he doesn't die. I said that he'll first manage to make his way to his girlfriend's house, tell her that he loves her, and then he'll die in her arms. LOL That's exactly what happened so my sis asks how I knew. I said it's typical Bollywood style. LOL

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 17 August 2012 at 7:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Misbah12diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

You know I was watching a movie...I forget which, but the hero gets shot in the stomach and is about to die. My sister asked why he doesn't die. I said that he'll first manage to make his way to his girlfriend's house, tell her that he loves her, and then he'll die in her arms. LOL That's exactly what happened so my sis asks how I knew. I said it's typical Bollywood style. LOL

Yes right these are typical Bollywood style Movies  U know now when we watch a Suspence movie,  I gues who is the culprit  and  and this is what happens,  So watching soo many Movies and TV Shows its easy to guess what will Happen,  as we get to know with their expressions and the least suspected ones only are always the CUlprit, 

MsPrez

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
It's called simple detective work. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyMsPrez

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index