Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

   
Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

||Superb Inspector Shaurya AT#1|| (Page 134)

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 10751

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

I like the second one better.
The Absolute-Queen Store one?

I want some moreBig smile

Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 122838

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

I like the second one better.
The Absolute-Queen Store one?

I want some moreBig smile
 
 
Yep..how about Fashions 4Eva...with tagline "Be the long-lasting breath of fashion that you want others to feel".
MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 10751

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by Tarza

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

<font color="#006699" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I like the second one better.</font>

</div><div>The Absolute-Queen Store one?

I want some moreBig smile

<font color="#cc0066" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yep..how about Fashions 4Eva...with tagline "Be the long-lasting breath of fashionthat you want others to feel".</font>

Oh it's superb! Thanks a lot!
Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 122838

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
No problem. Big smile
MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 10751

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Chapter 4 bohot bara hai...
Itna bara ki jab maine ise ek diary mei likkha 8-9pages laggaye...
Iss chapter aur edit karne mei cumse cum 2 din lagenge...
Iss liye maine chapter 3 post kar diya...


Smile


Edited by Tarza - 23 January 2013 at 1:10am
Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 122838

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

Chapter 4 bohot bara hai...
Itna bara ki jab maine ise ek diary mei likkha 8-9pages laggaye...
Iss chapter aur edit karne mei cumse cum 2 din lagenge...
Iss liye maine chapter 3 post kar diya...


Smile
 
 
 
Take your time. Big smile
MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 10751

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Zindagi mei dusro ke diye huye dukh ate hai aur hawa ke jhoko ki tarha chale jate hai...
Par apno ne jo dukh diye hai vo humesha dil mei bas jate hai...
Bare to dukh bohot asani se bhul sakte hai...par bachchpan mei jo dukh apne dete hai vo kabhi bhulaye nehi bhulte...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 122838

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

Zindagi mei dusro ke diye huye dukh ate hai aur hawa ke jhoko ki tarha chale jate hai...
Par apno ne jo dukh diye hai vo humesha dil mei bas jate hai...
Bare to dukh bohot asani se bhul sakte hai...par bachchpan mei jo dukh apne dete hai vo kabhi bhulaye nehi bhulte...
 
 
 
Arre wah. Kya khoob likha hai. Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index