Hum ne li hai... Shapath

||Superb Inspector Shaurya AT#1|| (Page 120)

Post Reply New Post

Page 120 of 150

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Originally posted by Tarza

Hi friends
How are you all?
I just want to tell you that after 20th dec i will start a new FF.
Take care.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#006666">Oh that's lovely Zari.Clap</font>

This FF will be much more interesting than my previous FF bcz in this FF Abhigyan will be the villain. Wink LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Superb Inspector Shaurya AT#1|| (Page 120)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
No yaar. Don't do that. Ouch

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Why?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
It's not fair to the Abhigyan fans. Ouch

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hmmm.To abhi pura story hi kharab ho jayega.What can i do?
Anyways how are you? Bohot din baad tumhe online dekha.Are you watching Shapath this days?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Anyways how are you? Bohot din baad tumhe online dekha.Are you watching Shapath this days?

Nope just change Abhigyan to someone else.

I'm good. I come everyday yaar, I just don't see you everyday. What about you?

Yep I watch Shapath still.

I have to go to class now. See you tomorrow.

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

<font color="#009900" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nope just change Abhigyan to someone else.</font>
</em>
<font color="#009900" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'm good. I come everyday yaar, I just don't see you everyday. What about you?</font>
<font color="#009900" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yep I watch Shapath still.</font>
<em><font color="#009900" size="2" face="Georgia">I have to go to class now. See you tomorrow.</font>

Thik hai to phor mere story mei Abhigyan nehi hoga.
I know ki mai yaha hamesha nehi ati hoon.Jab bhi next day exams hote hai tab mai nehi ati hoon yaha.Kal hartal ke wajah se exam nehi haiss lite abhi par rahi thi.
I am just disgusted with thia hartals.Hartals hite jaa rahe hai aur exams delay hote jaa rahe hai.Ghar bathe parai kar rahi hoon.
Okay bye.See you after 4 days.HOPEFULLY parso exam hai iss litw kal nehi aungi.See you.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Thik hai to phor mere story mei Abhigyan nehi hoga.
I know ki mai yaha hamesha nehi ati hoon.Jab bhi next day exams hote hai tab mai nehi ati hoon yaha.Kal hartal ke wajah se exam nehi haiss lite abhi par rahi thi.
I am just disgusted with thia hartals.Hartals hite jaa rahe hai aur exams delay hote jaa rahe hai.Ghar bathe parai kar rahi hoon.
Okay bye.See you after 4 days.HOPEFULLY parso exam hai iss litw kal nehi aungi.See you.

Acha see you after 4 days. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.