||Superb Inspector Shaurya AT#1|| - Page 50

Posted: 11 years ago
Shri cant see the Video its nt available here in my country,  Am so discouraged Yaar,  But who is in the New Promo, is Abhigyan and Shaurya in the Promo or they have also been changed 😭
I can't see the promo either. I'm basing it off what Nammu told me.
Ohh Okk,  Just dnt know Yaar how to wait for Saturday to see the Episode I am really Impatiently wanting to know what is going to happen in the show,  Just cant wait to see who is still there and who  is nt there
I'm a bit shocked that they would change the show so much.
Me too we were told that just few changes no one is leaving the show its just new actors are coming,  But what is this happening, Almost the whole cast is being changed,  Am sure Abhigyan, Aditya and Mayank are there,  But the rest  I am really sooo Hurt
I think Shaurya will stay on as well. Not sure about Gautam. ACP is changing as well. And I think Anand and Chandar are also changing.
About Anand I was doubting the day of the blast because of the way he was giving his Dialogues,  he ws saying he will give up his life to save people,  and then he was laughing and joking too much  So I was telling mum Yeh toh lagta hai gaya.  and true enough I thnk he and Chander have left,  But I hope Shaurya Aditya and Abhigyan at least stay the Charming Gawtam also I want him,  But dnt know what happening now😭
Originally posted by Namratha.

In this video Milind Gunaji goes to jail in the costume of a khaidi and there he fights with the other Khaidis and tells something and comes out... And then a sound comes saying... Shapath main naya avatar... ACP Pratap.. Saturday 9 pm.. And pic appears where ACP,Abhi and Shaurya are folding there hands... Just like the previous one where Abhi in middle and Gautam and Shaurya were beside him.
No Gautam?!!
Zari can't you see the video either?

Diya I just can't believe that there's no news article on all of this either.
No i can't see this video this video is not available in BD.CVs are playing with us!!!