Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
They won't. Then companies will fail and they'll learn that their prices are too high.
Minionite thumbnail
Why do we always end up talking about such serious topics? πŸ˜†
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣  Right agree with U,   Chalo lets change our topics,   Acha Yeh to batao Gawtam kaisa hai   theek toh hai naa,  Kab waapas aa raha hai woh Shapath meinπŸ˜‰
Minionite thumbnail
Usne kaha ke kisi ko batana nahi hai. Surprise hai. πŸ˜›
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Ohh really Suprise hai toh its Okk,  Mein Saturday tak wait karungi aur dekhungi keh woh aata hai ke nahi,  aur Hope sabhi officers safe ho aur sabhi Saturday ko deekhe
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah I hope so too, lekin news bhi toh sach hi hogi naa. πŸ˜•
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Yes Dear a nd the Video also says NEw ACP come,  But I hope the remaining r safe,  and as per the article many Junior officers died,  and Abhigyan, Gawtam and Shaurya are Senior Officers,  Means they are safe,  and we also saw Aditya,☺️ and Mayank in the Video means they are also safe
Minionite thumbnail
Well yeah, but that means that Anand and Chandar are in danger because they are the only two other junior officers.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Yes DEar U r right,  But I also LIked Anand and Chandar as they added life to the show with their small comedy,  But hope the 2 new entries also do some comedy

Minionite thumbnail
Chandar used to play Sudhakar in CID. He disappeared from CID as well and now he's going to disappear from this.