Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hehe, like I don't know. Waise I always wondered something about that scene? They show the 5 officers running after the bus. Are these guys so fast that they caught up to the bus? πŸ˜†
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Hehe, like I don't know. Waise I always wondered something about that scene? They show the 5 officers running after the bus. Are these guys so fast that they caught up to the bus? πŸ˜†

U wnt believe it but even I am thinking the same,  they had soo many Jeeps with them,  I think 3 and plus one more came later, why did they nt go in  the Jeep to catch up wiht the bus,  I am still thinking, I think Jet Speed kaa Zamana hai toh they also run at a Jet speeed😊
Minionite thumbnail
They always do this. FW does this with both Shapath and CID. They show the impossible. πŸ˜†
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

They always do this. FW does this with both Shapath and CID. They show the impossible. πŸ˜†

But I supose this is what makes them all Heros  because a Hero only can do all this,  So they are all heros,. 😊😊 and U know amongst these Heros we have our Boy Friends alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† So we must be proud of them πŸ˜‰
Minionite thumbnail
Yep I'm truly proud of them. But still kuch reality mangta hai boss. πŸ˜†
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Yep I'm truly proud of them. But still kuch reality mangta hai boss. πŸ˜†

Haan yeh baat toh hai,  I agree with U,  But still kyaa karein I think Public ki aisi hi demand hai toh aise hi deekhate hai, Joh real life mein nahi ho saktaa woh sabb filmon mein hota haiπŸ˜†
Edited by diyaloveskinny - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Filmon aur TV shows main. πŸ˜† Heroes can do unbelievable things, like fly jump from one building to the next. πŸ˜†
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Filmon aur TV shows main. πŸ˜† Heroes can do unbelievable things, like fly jump from one building to the next. πŸ˜†

Haan right jump from one Building to  another,  getting soo many bullets also they remain alive,  they run away from house still they have money to buy necesaary things etcπŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail

You know I was watching a movie...I forget which, but the hero gets shot in the stomach and is about to die. My sister asked why he doesn't die. I said that he'll first manage to make his way to his girlfriend's house, tell her that he loves her, and then he'll die in her arms. πŸ˜† That's exactly what happened so my sis asks how I knew. I said it's typical Bollywood style. πŸ˜†

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 11 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

You know I was watching a movie...I forget which, but the hero gets shot in the stomach and is about to die. My sister asked why he doesn't die. I said that he'll first manage to make his way to his girlfriend's house, tell her that he loves her, and then he'll die in her arms. πŸ˜† That's exactly what happened so my sis asks how I knew. I said it's typical Bollywood style. πŸ˜†

Yes right these are typical Bollywood style Movies  U know now when we watch a Suspence movie,  I gues who is the culprit  and  and this is what happens,  So watching soo many Movies and TV Shows its easy to guess what will Happen,  as we get to know with their expressions and the least suspected ones only are always the CUlprit,