Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update!
But it was so disgusting that Shyam was touching Khushi. Let me imagine somebody else in shyam's character. Ashish Kapoor in one of my favorite actor. Let me imagine him for Shyam. 
Arnav is a cupid here I guess. Why did he call Khushi alone at his office?His intention sounds immoral.
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i feel sorry for shyam.. what she is doing to him is wrong.. he is trying give a chance to their married life and he has not even forced himself on her as i would have expected.. though i don't like shyam and khushi pair.. but what is doing is wrong on so many levels.. she is going to project that he is abusing her whereas he has been exactly the opposite.. otherwise with the comments and antics she is pulling. i am surprised that he has slapped her yet.

awesome.. can't wait to see how does her meeting with arnav go..
Khushi4Arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I started Confused with 2 thoughts
first I was like," Jeeyat Raho Liya.. 
Finally OUR Khushi is confident much that she will Leave that Creepwa... 

2nd Momentary thought when "A tang of guilt possessed Khushi that she was playing it wrong"
I was like WHAT..

I wanted to tell her image

But our Girl RECOVERED 

And probably NK staying close-by would gather proof enough to reveal Shyam isn't Good for Khushi.
DETECTIVE NK to look forward too
Then I was happy about Khushi atleast getting affected by Arnav on her First Meeting 

Making me Expect Khushi to Do a lot of Things to MR. Shyam Manohar Jha

But then the WHAT THE...Moment Arrived

Talking about pillow she realised she had spent the night sleeping on his chest; weirdly it felt comfortable as well as right. 

AND, Arnav's words rang again to my relief making her do what Arnav asked her ðŸ˜ƒ

I decided you are doing a fab job to this Story, Update was worth the wait. I don't understand why Shyam Wants her to Fall in Love with HIM! Twice is more than enough she doubted her decision... I would go Crying if Khushi gets a change of Heart for Shyam. I am still hyperventilating over the Fact that she is Mrs. Khushi Shyam Manohar JHA 😡 So good to see Arnav as Diversion is Ebbing in GOOD

I would be on Cloud 9 when after about 7 chapters the scenes would be

AND I'll be telling you this AGAIN

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
snake wants her to fall in love with him and she ia affected by asr very nice but her sleeping on snake just of thanks for the pm

pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome !!! She calls him snake ðŸ˜†
Waiting for next update
-Hope- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The precap seems interesting ðŸ˜‰
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This might be the first and last time I will ever say this but I feel bad for Shyam...Khushi is being a major ðŸ¤¬ Towards him
I wonder why Arnav wants to meet her alone
Thanks for the pm
multifaceted thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The update was interesting and different...like the different angle here...cant wait to read the next part..thanks for the PM
ekiholo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
whoa...precap...hmm...what is now arnav upto??
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shyam seems harmless and genuinely bent on making THEIR marriage work... i would like to think that he is being responsible and Kushi... uhm.. just being a rich spoilt 0brat!