who will get prithvi's love letter?

anjali_angel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i dontthink it will be kripa . cuz prthvi is supposed to be kripa's silent loverπŸ˜›so then who will get it?? my guess is it will be either angad or harshini.....

if it is angad then we get to see a mixed set of reation... he does knw that prithvi likes kripa . but this letter is gonna be a confession directly from prthvi..... so he will be a bit shocked jealous angry & what not😑 😑lol.... btw he looks w=very very hoootttt when he is angry .... yesterday it appeared as if he actually wnted to punch kripa's face...πŸ˜†

but if it is harshini... well i think prithvi may not write krips name on it . so she will think its for her & will be elated......

dono tarah se mazaa aayegaπŸ˜‰

what say guys???πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Yes even I think it might be Angad or Harshini.
Culture thumbnail

IT WILL BE HARSHINI FO SURE !! 😑

How can ekta ruin it otherwise !! this will totally unneccesarily stretch the serial for a week or two without any story !!

😑😑😑

Maisha88 thumbnail

πŸ˜†In a typical K-style. I also think the same. It's definitely not going to Kripa initially. He'll probably leave it at her doorstep and Angad will pick it up while following his regular routine of charging and making fun of Kripa. I find their routine altercations rather enjoyable.πŸ˜† It's kind of cute as long as it doesn't get too serious.

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

OMG................hope its not Harshini cos she is really gonna be hurt once she learns that it was meant for Kripa

as for Angad.....................he already know that Prithvi's got the hots for Kripa.................Mishti told him so while they were dancing

peacestead thumbnail

Hi guys,

my first time here. I also feel that Harshini will get the letter and she already seems to be getting jealous of Kripa. I think she will gelt more and more jealous and ultimately gang up with anita and create problems for Kripa. Happy watching drooling over Angad.

πŸ˜† kaju

Jots thumbnail

yup me also thinks itll be Harshini, and shell be like "hai, hai, Prithvi darling i love you too 😳", Harshini will then tell Kripa about the love letter and Kripa will talk to Prithvi and thank him for choosing Harshini (because she knows no one else will choose her dumb friend, to prithvi hi sahi).

Harshini will also confess her love to Prithvi, poor Prithvi will say "chal door hat, saali ghochu" πŸ˜•. And then harshini will think Kripa has spolied things for her 😑, and will decide to take revenge or even better return to Nainital πŸ˜ƒ!!!!!!lets hope so!!!

typical Ekta style!!!

Jots πŸ˜ƒ

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
actually i think that he will go to give kripa the letter and she will be talking something romantic about angad or realizing that she said alot to angad and it might be making him mad and prithvi will listen to it and will leave her house and from then onwards will be a silent lover and will not tell kripa about his feelings...!!!These r just my thoughts i dun know if it will happen but it might...!!!😊
dancing babe thumbnail
i also think that harshani is gonna get the letter
kool*kariya* thumbnail

well i think harshini is going to get the letter 😑.......therefore leading to more issues!!!