India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

who will get prithvi's love letter?

anjali_angel Senior Member
anjali_angel
anjali_angel

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

i dontthink it will be kripa . cuz prthvi is supposed to be kripa's silent loverTongueso then who will get it?? my guess is it will be either angad or harshini.....

if it is angad then we get to see a mixed set of reation... he does knw that prithvi likes kripa . but this letter is gonna be a confession directly from prthvi..... so he will be a bit shocked jealous angry & what notAngry Angrylol.... btw he looks w=very very hoootttt when he is angry .... yesterday it appeared as if he actually wnted to punch kripa's face...LOL

but if it is harshini... well i think prithvi may not write krips name on it . so she will think its for her & will be elated......

dono tarah se mazaa aayegaWink

what say guys???Wink

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Yes even I think it might be Angad or Harshini.
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

IT WILL BE HARSHINI FO SURE !! Angry

How can ekta ruin it otherwise !! this will totally unneccesarily stretch the serial for a week or two without any story !!

AngryAngryAngry

Maisha88 Senior Member
Maisha88
Maisha88

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

LOLIn a typical K-style. I also think the same. It's definitely not going to Kripa initially. He'll probably leave it at her doorstep and Angad will pick it up while following his regular routine of charging and making fun of Kripa. I find their routine altercations rather enjoyable.LOL It's kind of cute as long as it doesn't get too serious.

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:01am | IP Logged

OMG................hope its not Harshini cos she is really gonna be hurt once she learns that it was meant for Kripa

as for Angad.....................he already know that Prithvi's got the hots for Kripa.................Mishti told him so while they were dancing

peacestead Goldie
peacestead
peacestead

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

my first time here. I also feel that Harshini will get the letter and she already seems to be getting jealous of Kripa. I think she will gelt more and more jealous and ultimately gang up with anita and create problems for Kripa. Happy watching drooling over Angad.

LOL kaju

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:27am | IP Logged

yup me also thinks itll be Harshini, and shell be like "hai, hai, Prithvi darling i love you too Embarrassed", Harshini will then tell Kripa about the love letter and Kripa will talk to Prithvi and thank him for choosing Harshini (because she knows no one else will choose her dumb friend, to prithvi hi sahi).

Harshini will also confess her love to Prithvi, poor Prithvi will say "chal door hat, saali ghochu" Confused. And then harshini will think Kripa has spolied things for her Angry, and will decide to take revenge or even better return to Nainital Big smile!!!!!!lets hope so!!!

typical Ekta style!!!

Jots Big smile

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:59am | IP Logged
actually i think that he will go to give kripa the letter and she will be talking something romantic about angad or realizing that she said alot to angad and it might be making him mad and prithvi will listen to it and will leave her house and from then onwards will be a silent lover and will not tell kripa about his feelings...!!!These r just my thoughts i dun know if it will happen but it might...!!!Smile

Go to top