Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: A storm is brewing! (Page 7)

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

Nice post, Sush.

Don't know about the future, the current track is good except for the part on night. No one can believe a husband and wife who are madly in love with each other will sleep by holding hands together. 

exactly...LOL LOL LOL LOL it doesn't happen anywhere

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Hi Sush!!

Its okay if you don't make them everyday, perhaps you could make weekly ones like Diya does! :D

And I gotta be honest, the Radha-Krishna part really bothered me too. But, in all fairness, the fact that she brought up "adhe pati patni", "no pheras" and she telling him this... all leads to him planning a private phera session for them.

So pheras will happen quietly, they are needed for consummation which will happen before the 5 days are up.. makes more sense about him wanting to make her Mrs. ASR before the contract was up!

The one thing we are not getting, is a re-marriage, that was made clear yesterday.

All in all, Shyam is re-entering, on the last day of their contract marriage. If Anjali and Dadi's emotional tirade is anything..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHADefLeppardpremparbat-Sush-

khatijalubana Goldie
khatijalubana
khatijalubana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
loved ur post
Tfs

-Sush-

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Edited on pg1Big smile

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Nice take Sush!
The episode reminded me the days before their marriage when Arnie was all in flirty mood .
Which it didn't last for long time , then a storm in the name of Shyam hit their love and Broken their love apart, will history repeat ? May be yes ,but this time we ll get to Kushi's outburst? (I would love to see this happening thoughWink). Btw Is Shyam still hidiing near the poolside or just jumped into it after seeing Arnie coming?LOL
Loved NK all the way, his counter to hitler Dadi was hillariious ,"Dadi aap darawni ho"LOL
Payal n Kushi's sisterly bond is back, which has been lost for a long time.
I'm loving this hitler Dadi as she is the one who is making Asr admit his mistakes and Mami is scared of this lady too.LOLROFL
Kushi's hug was so adorable, can we get one frm Arnie to Kushi tooEmbarrassed. The bed broken scene was more of Barun n Sanaya than A&K. It was cute though!
Why did they bring Radha Krishna talk , no pares , no name for their love, Is it just to remind Kushi abt pareas or anything symbolic?

Why Did Kushi forget abt the contract l? 2days back She is not willing to come back with him and now she is talking about SR? Iss disconnectivity Ko kya naam doo?LOL

[DIV]

Hi Chaituv...yes Khushi forgetting about the contract was quite unceremonious...even if she did because of realization of Arnies love or Anjali forgiving her...they should have a least addressed it by a monologue or something...poor direction...
-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Hi Sush!!

Its okay if you don't make them everyday, perhaps you could make weekly ones like Diya does! :D

And I gotta be honest, the Radha-Krishna part really bothered me too. But, in all fairness, the fact that she brought up "adhe pati patni", "no pheras" and she telling him this... all leads to him planning a private phera session for them.

So pheras will happen quietly, they are needed for consummation which will happen before the 5 days are up.. makes more sense about him wanting to make her Mrs. ASR before the contract was up!

The one thing we are not getting, is a re-marriage, that was made clear yesterday.

All in all, Shyam is re-entering, on the last day of their contract marriage. If Anjali and Dadi's emotional tirade is anything..

Hi sugar...you think we wont get a remarriage...?

I thought they were leading there...

I hope you are right that Shyam does not enter soon...let's enjoy a bit more before I see the Jha Nautanki again...

DefLeppard

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Sush - Good Friday morningSmile There will be a marriage; yest's episode was just for Janmashtami...I even saw a Barun interview and he hesitated when they asked him about remarriage coz he knew there was going to be one but didn't want to give away...

They have been throwing a lot of symbolisms this week; how many of them will materialize remains to be seen...LOL Lots of negative energy yest...Let the track unfold is all I'm going to say...Daily soap, no expectations...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat-Sush-_Divya_

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Sush - Good Friday morningSmile There will be a marriage; yest's episode was just for Janmashtami...I even saw a Barun interview and he hesitated when they asked him about remarriage coz he knew there was going to be one but didn't want to give away...

They have been throwing a lot of symbolisms this week; how many of them will materialize remains to be seen...LOL Lots of negative energy yest...Let the track unfold is all I'm going to say...Daily soap, no expectations...</font>

I agree sari...there will be a remarriage but not any time soon...although. Didn't see Baruns interview...

I don't think there will be a C any time soon either...or private pheras...
Big smile

BTW...I don't think ARnie has even completed what he started last Diwali ...and here we are talking talking about much more... Wink

I am at least glad he brought it up...err...I mean itI was brought up by...his...tigress...wife...OK...whatever... LOL LOL

Edited by -Sush- - 10 August 2012 at 7:34am

Go to top