Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: A storm is brewing! (Page 6)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

<font size="3"><font color="#0000cc">This was an
episode which left me wondering….really……She wants to leave him as the contract
was coming to an end a few days ago. He works his silly ego out to bring her
back, saying we will see when we come to the end of the contract. The entry of
the Vamp Dadi and all aside, this couple is funny, not because of lack of
physical intimacy but the amount the two yo-yo, mind is reeling.</font></font>

<font color="#0000cc" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font color="#0000cc">So no Pheres
no marriage, guys give us a break, with per-marital sex on the rise and as
common as the cold, we are watching this. I am wondering about Khushi and the
depths of her stupidity, for someone who talks about marriage and the institution
and that it stands for, she reacts like THIS.</font></font>

<font color="#0000cc" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font color="#0000cc">I am so fed up;
don't want to bother further….all I can say is have safe sex guys, when you do "suhaag
raat" and if you do that is.</font></font>

Not sure ...if I understand you fully dear...I get the point that ...Khushi was focused on the contract before and now she seems to have forgotten about that...but surely you dont expect her character to be casual abou sex outside marriage...provided she does no consider this a proper marriage...Right?

Edited by -Sush- - 09 August 2012 at 10:49pm

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hiya Sush!

Nice post Dear!

Me loving the episodes so far and I think today's episode is probably one of my most favorites to date - I simply loved all the scenes, ofcourse Arhi scenes were simply adorable...the bed breaking scene was so cute and although it was more of Barun- Sanaya than Arhi, I still loved it.

And I too am wondering where the Arhi story is headingConfusedToday Arnav turned Khushi's concen into something else...from her worry about their marriage being incomplete, he turned it into a SR thing...not that I am complaining - a sizzling couple like Arhi with so much love and attraction between them has not even kissed once, leave aside consummation!

I was hoping, like he gifted her the chanas and jalebis, he would gift her a simple version of her dream wedding, maybe in the temple, just the two of them...complete with pheras...

The reference to the Radha Krishna story...hmmm I do not like that being associated with the Arhi story!
Radha and Krishna were married to other people and their relationship was totally different, so I don't see how the CVs would make that comparable to Arhi's !! I certainly hope their relationship progresses to the next level now...its high time!

Excellent point Shwets! Lets hope the Radha Krishna story was only there for fere reference...

Forget about gifts... Was hoping he will complete at least the kiss he has been hinting at for several weeks now... LOL LOL LOL

Edited by -Sush- - 09 August 2012 at 10:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vera

Originally posted by -Sush-

Coming back...

Good to know that at least someone was looking for my post Ratna... Big smile

Heyyy...I too look for your posts..though I may notcomment all the time.LOL

Lovely feel good episode. Today's episode made so much sense with the sisters talking, brothers talking, brother sister talking...it seemed like an actual family.

I think the Radha Krishna conversation for Khushi to realize that theyare not married in the proper way. I don't think its a hint for the future..but I may be wrong. I think they will show the wedding and the consummation and then all hell will break loose with the past revelation...

Oh Sush! they must must must show some happy times before they bring on the sadness again...my wishful thinking.LOL

I did not notice the change in the writers..but that is interesting. I wonder if they had let go of one of the original writers and brought them back...anyway let's hope it is for the better and we keep getting episodes like this.

Great Post as usual!

Yes...   I vote for some more fun before going to something else too...but a continued TRP of 2.5 suggests they will introduce something dramatic...

Edited by -Sush- - 09 August 2012 at 10:39pm

DefLeppard

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

No sure ...if I understand you fully dear...I get the point that ...Khushi was focused on the contract before and now she seems to have forgotten about that...but surely you dont expect her character to be casual abou sex outside marriage...provided she does no consider this a proper marriage...Right?

I am sorry if my irritation was misguided, it was to target the PH and not her character. I do understand Khushi's moral standing, she wants the marriage in it's complete glory. Then again, her ease with Arnav, dancing and hugging does show she is keen, the blow hot blow cold is what perplexes me.

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

</div>

Not sure ...if I understand you fully dear...I get the point that ...Khushi was focused on the contract before and now she seems to have forgotten about that...but surely you dont expect her character to be casual abou sex outside marriage...provided she does no consider this a proper marriage...Right?
<div>
I am sorry if my irritation was misguided, it was to target the PH and not her character. I do understand Khushi's moral standing, she wants the marriage in it's complete glory. Then again, her ease with Arnav, dancing and hugging does show she is keen, the blow hot blow cold is what perplexes me.

Ah...I get you now...yes...she was reluctant then seemed willing to act as his wife...then reluctant or shall I say hesitant again...

I think all of this changing behavior has to do with her being at peace wiith the wedding...or not ...because of contract or Anj or pheras ...They have changed the reason for not being at peace more frequently than warranted...I really think that's because of low TRPs...they are trying everything...    

Edited by -Sush- - 09 August 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsDefLeppardKalyaani

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Loved today's episode and the flirty ASR! I laughed myself silly when Mami asked after seeing a new bed being delivered, ki what were they doing that they broke the bed. Trust Mami to say something...lol
I hear you Sush, this is the calm before the storm. Wonder what's instore for us!

-Sush-

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spirit

Hey Sush, Thanks for the PM. IPK was a laugh riot ... Storm is certainly brewing...just hope there is more happiness before it spins along its path of destruction. What will be its target this time? going by the battle lines drawn during dadi's entry, it may be between the siblings and for a change Arnav khushi maybe on the same side this time. I hope anyway. I really don't want to see a crying khushi after getting her hopes trampled over again...one thing was obvious during Arnav Anjali scene at the start, the emotional gulf between them, while it seemed like Arnav was on a path to healing aided by his wife, Anjali is not on the same page, even despite being with her shyamji all those years, she has not moved away from the past or taken baby steps like arnav has done today, no fault of hers since shyam turned out to be such a scumbag but therein lies the clue, I think, when the storm hits and they find themselves in it, Arnav and Anjali will be drawn apart because...Anjali is not there yet. Neither have her wounds healed nor has she been made aware of shyams reality in its entirely. So it's her turn now...Obviously when Anjali Arnav get torn apart, how can Arnav khushi remain happy?

So many revelations, least of all., all the speculation about did they or did they not has been put to rest and how!LOLLots of funny moments in the episode. One of my favorite moment remains that shot of khushi hiding behind that tiny diya, how embarrassingROFLIts true, she gets herself into trouble in the oddest ways possible...and gives him..no hands him the solution to the contract problem with the days winding down, on a platter. Is she even counting now? Okay thats obviously irrelevant at this point, but it will rear its ugly head when the makers deem fit. Now while thIe poor thing will remain flustered through the day, is he planning something special ..something else for her? One step closer to his goal then. The IPK team must have had a blast not only conceiving this episode, writing all the diagologues laced with double entendres...in essence it felt like a spoof on their them and the IF waloon's obsession with the entire SR fascination. And of course getting a mature rating on yt...no less! The bright spot here being khushi finally realised that her marriage is half complete, or 1/4th since was there even a priest there? thank the team for small mercies., about time too she realised ... I wonder how these two will go about fixing that...

And I have to mention this somewhere, that scene between dadi, mami and NK was a laughter riot! No kidding, I can't figure out for the life of me, why dadi is bossing around mami in Mami's own house?

The story of Radha Krishna was interesting, at first I felt it was just to serve as a reminder to khushi about the phrase but on repeat viewing...seems like there is more. I certainly hope it doesn't foreshadow something in their future. On the other hand, could it be telling of something that occurred in the past? A story of an emotional connect that ultimately started events that triggered the domino effect...whose effect three families or possibly four are still reeling under? Somehow connecting it to Arnav khushi is too obvious...

AMazing observations dear!!! Anjali is obviously at a different place than ARnie...you are absolutely right about ARnie having revered but not her...she will be complicated...

On a  lighter note...here is a prescription for Anj...Big smile
Matthew-Perry-Go-On

It would be fun to watch ARnie getting a step closer...with something planned...story can wait...I am in n hurry...

Khushi getting herself in a pickle...now that's not new...that was indeed the best scene when se tried to hide behind that tiny Diya...
LOL LOL

Go on indeed but shez gotta come out of shyamji's vicious grip...I've always wondered, will Shyam get a redemption too? note the too..LOL Hopefully all he's getting is a big kick on his backside, out of her life for good. Oh well, someone like mr.bing...who would help her go on would surely colorize Anjali's life.  The forum has their eyes set on Aman...

-Sush-

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Sush ,

Wanted to make a post on your thread although it is really late your time (think you are in the East Coast , right?)

This week has been dreamy and can be compared to the pre-Diwali week and the pre-wedding week. Both times, our dreams came crashing to the ground. Will the 3rd time be the charm, we'll wait and see.

This time it is different though. Both have acknowledged their love for each other, both have a certain level of comfort with each other and to top it all , ASR was able to share his darkst secret with Khushi. That IMO is huge. 

So , what can possibly happen to make them go back to square one? My guess is , they won't on their own accord but will be forced to by some external influence.

Dadi's hatred for Khushi will deepen as soon as she finds out about Shyam and Khushi . I don't think she'll team up with Shyamu but she'll want to protect Anjali by keeping Shyam at RM . 

Blast from the past ... I am with Meens, willing to accept any story other than the fact that the other woman in Mallik Sr.'s life was Khushi's Mom. If that happens, that will be the end of my IPK journey. 

Today was good, very light-hearted and calm before the storm. Glad they addressed the Arhi SR issue, my hubby kept asking me that question everyday Big smile He sees it from a man's perspective :-)

Love NK, I hope he is here to stay.

Please keep posting.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsKMH-NASHAmeens80premparbatsbk2-Sush-

Go to top