Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: A storm is brewing! (Page 3)

HARSHU246 IF-Rockerz
HARSHU246
HARSHU246

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah even i noticed ...screenplay wala thing...!!!!!

OMG i am loving the track like anything...even if dey dont have d suhagraat ... Iwill be happy atlest they thot to DO something... Lol... And OMG arnav ne aankh mara. *blinked * at khushi ... Awww he is the best .. And when he fell on d be D    HE WAS LOOOKING SO HOT SO CUTE... Khushi saw him naked even i saw WinkROFL

and you forgot the NK mami jodi even they rocked the show today...amaizing job NK ... Feeling soorry for dadi...ROFL

amzing post i must saw

loads of luv to alll .!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--sbk2-Sush-

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Updated my reply on the first page...

Meens,
 Agree with you about Arhi not being there yet...I  mean reaching the destination...so ...this week is just the perfection before it falls apart again...kind of deal...but the oruney should be interseting even if there are other issues...Smile
 Both accepting the feelings ...Lovely...! I think we are heading to the 4th promo where Arnie will be conflicted and Khushi will be there for him..Approve.
 There are eerie indications that a woman was some how involved in wrecking Arnies moms life...If you put 2 and 2 together ...it would be Khushis mom...that has to be it...Confused

Sush, there has been a lot of speculation on the past; the REDUX thread actually has a theory i like. Apparently the other woman was Shyam's older sister; so there is a whole different angle to Shyam's revenge that we will now discover.
Arnav's dad was responsible for the car accident that killed Khushi's parents and somehow the orphaned child (Khushi) is responsible for Arnav's mom getting to know of her husband's betrayal and commits suicide.
This works for me because it brings out a painful past connection from both sides and keeps the other woman issue separate and gives more scope for revenge drama through Shyam where again hopefully we see a united ARHI fighting Shyam.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143KMH-NASHADefLeppard--sumana13--Zuzanapremparbat-Sush-sbk2

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Nice post, Sush.

Don't know about the future, the current track is good except for the part on night. No one can believe a husband and wife who are madly in love with each other will sleep by holding hands together. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143--sumana13--Zuzana-Sush-sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

This is so true...I felt it but didn't want to say it. The week is going great. I just talked to Ratna about that. What's with IPK team all on a sudden...the track is working. The drama, story, comedy, romance all are full on, what's happening? Some saying the creative team changed. If so, congrats the new team. You are doing a great job.
</div>
The Radha/Krishna story...love without a name and we have a love story that is asking for a name? It did leave a small dark cloud some where. I don't think the SR or pheres will happen tomorrow. Even though I would love to see they take the pheres in private but my brain is saying its not happening.
And another indication of storm is Arnav smiling a lot. When ever Arnav smiles a lot something bad happens. Its a trend in IPK.
<div>I knew if anything beyond an innocent hug happens, it will always be khushi who will take the initiative and finish it too. Arnav tried and tried, he was too slow and interrupted.

Poor ARNIE...yes...whenever he smiles to himself...something big is waiting around the corner...but this time...Khushi,s love is here in the open and she will support him...no matter what...that's what will make it interesting...

Edited by -Sush- - 09 August 2012 at 8:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppard--sumana13--Zuzanasbk2

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
The episode was really amazing but all the cute moments always comes crashing down with a huge storm. God knows what to expect next?

History might repeat again.  

Arshi143--sumana13---Sush-

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Hey sush nice summary.
Do not worry about radha krishna. Cvs wanted to bring no phere and suhag rath point. Thats all and yes kushi is back with foot in mouth syndromeLOL   I am loving this phase

Zuzana--sumana13--sbk2-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

[QUOTE=-Sush-]>Sush, there has been a lot of speculation on the past; the REDUX thread actually has a theory i like. Apparently the other woman was Shyam's older sister; so there is a whole different angle to Shyam's revenge that we will now discover.
Arnav's dad was responsible for the car accident that killed Khushi's parents and somehow the orphaned child (Khushi) is responsible for Arnav's mom getting to know of her husband's betrayal and commits suicide.
This works for me because it brings out a painful past connection from both sides and keeps the other woman issue separate and gives more scope for revenge drama through Shyam where again hopefully we see a united ARHI fighting Shyam.</font>

Those girls have some nice imaginations!!!! Big smile

That is indeed a nice story...and ropes Shyam in too...would love to see it play it out like this...but remember Meens...ARnie says in the 4th promo...Mein Chah ke bhi kyun tumse mohbbat nahi kar Pata..." ...so something will stop him from accepting Khushi...would it be as small as an orphan child revealing a truth that neither the child nor her parents are responsible for? Looks like a stretch...but let's see where they go...hopefully they have something solid...and are not cooking it up as they go...

Edited by -Sush- - 09 August 2012 at 7:59pm

KMH-NASHAmeens80Zuzana

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Todays episode was just perfect..Big smile..
i love NK so much now that i cant imagine IPKKND without him...he is such a sweet and pure soul.
Who would have thought him freely and fearlessly talking to Dadi...and making her majboor to leaveROFL

Yes, Sush..I must Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada has guts...to tell openly ...and tease..Wink
also repeat suhaag raat word several timesROFL

I just cross my fingers...jyada na sahi..but at least make her wear bridal dress...Embarrassedand take 7 pheras privately

Oh Shastra ...NK is a darling isn't he?

I think that Khushi and ARnie haven't taken phears will come out in front of everyone ...and a big Halla will be created...tha combined with all knowing about bed breaking wil not go well for Khushis reputation... I Think...more and more drama is coming our way...

I dont think much of it is going to be private...

Edited by -Sush- - 09 August 2012 at 8:10pm

Arshi143DefLeppardpremparbatZuzana

Go to top