Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: A storm is brewing! (Page 2)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Hiya Sush!

Nice post Dear!

Me loving the episodes so far and I think today's episode is probably one of my most favorites to date - I simply loved all the scenes, ofcourse Arhi scenes were simply adorable...the bed breaking scene was so cute and although it was more of Barun- Sanaya than Arhi, I still loved it.

And I too am wondering where the Arhi story is heading Confused Today Arnav turned Khushi's concen into something else...from her worry about their marriage being incomplete, he turned it into a SR thing...not that I am complaining - a sizzling couple like Arhi with so much love and attraction between them has not even kissed once, leave aside consummation!

I was hoping, like he gifted her the chanas and jalebis, he would gift her a simple version of her dream wedding, maybe in the temple, just the two of them...complete with pheras...

The reference to the Radha Krishna story...hmmm I do not like that being associated with the Arhi story!
Radha and Krishna were married to other people and their relationship was totally different, so I don't see how the CVs would make that comparable to Arhi's !! I certainly hope their relationship progresses to the next level now...its high time! 

Edited by sbk2 - 09 August 2012 at 6:08pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

VeraSahana2AtyayArshi143KMH-NASHAmeens80DefLeppard--sumana13--Zuzanapremparbatgatheringstorm-Sush-

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sush-

Coming back...

Good to know that at least someone was looking for my post Ratna... Big smile

Heyyy...I too look for your posts..though I may not comment all the time. LOL

Lovely feel good episode. Today's episode made so much sense with the sisters talking, brothers talking, brother sister talking...it seemed like an actual family. 

I think the Radha Krishna conversation for Khushi to realize that they  are not married in the proper way. I don't think its a hint for the future..but I may be wrong. I think they will show the wedding and the consummation and then all hell will break loose with the past revelation...

Oh Sush!  they must must must show some happy times before they bring on the  sadness again...my wishful thinking. LOL

I did not notice the change in the writers..but that is interesting. I wonder if they had let go of one of the original writers and brought them back...anyway let's hope it is for the better and we keep getting episodes like this.

Great Post as usual!      

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA--sumana13--premparbat-Sush-sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I have lost temporary custody of my iPAD and hubby lost his $800 phone to a Kayaking accident...so...I think it will take me some more time before I get  to this computer and post ...!
Just bear with me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppard--sumana13--premparbat

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143KMH-NASHA--sumana13---Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
 Updated my reply on the first page...

Meens,

Agree with you about Arhi not being there yet...I  mean reaching the destination...so ...this week is just the perfection before it falls apart again...kind of deal...but the oruney should be interseting even if there are other issues...Smile

Both accepting the feelings ...Lovely...! I think we are heading to the 4th promo where Arnie will be conflicted and Khushi will be there for him..Approve.

There are eerie indications that a woman was some how involved in wrecking Arnies moms life...If you put 2 and 2 together ...it would be Khushis mom...that has to be it...Confused

Edited by -Sush- - 09 August 2012 at 7:08pm

Sahana2meens80DefLeppard--sumana13--premparbat

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Great take Lady Universe!!!!

This is the calm and fun before the mighty earth quakes happen! 

Arnav's wrath is done now it's Khushi's turn ...her outburst will happen...it's only a matter of time when the Volcano will erupt and the earth shatters everywhere!

Il be back to add more Big smile

meens80premparbat--sumana13--sbk2-Sush-

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Does feel like the calm before  a storm..let's hope not though!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
My sentiments too. I don't think remarriage and definitley not suhaag raat will happen any time soon. There's going to be a showdown soon - at Janmash? or the next festival and I think interactions btwn the Guptas and Dadi will bring that about. I hope it happens after ASR's b'day. (A promised private celebration btwn husband/wife.) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143KMH-NASHA--sumana13---Sush-

Go to top