Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sush - Good Friday morning😊 There will be a marriage; yest's episode was just for Janmashtami...I even saw a Barun interview and he hesitated when they asked him about remarriage coz he knew there was going to be one but didn't want to give away...

They have been throwing a lot of symbolisms this week; how many of them will materialize remains to be seen...πŸ˜† Lots of negative energy yest...Let the track unfold is all I'm going to say...Daily soap, no expectations...

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Sari--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Sush - Good Friday morning😊 There will be a marriage; yest's episode was just for Janmashtami...I even saw a Barun interview and he hesitated when they asked him about remarriage coz he knew there was going to be one but didn't want to give away...

They have been throwing a lot of symbolisms this week; how many of them will materialize remains to be seen...πŸ˜† Lots of negative energy yest...Let the track unfold is all I'm going to say...Daily soap, no expectations...</font>

I agree sari...there will be a remarriage but not any time soon...although. Didn't see Baruns interview...

I don't think there will be a C any time soon either...or private pheras...
πŸ˜ƒ

BTW...I don't think ARnie has even completed what he started last Diwali ...and here we are talking talking about much more... πŸ˜‰

I am at least glad he brought it up...err...I mean itI was brought up by...his...tigress...wife...OK...whatever... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: spirit

K

Go on indeed but shez gotta come out of shyamji's vicious grip...I've always wondered, will Shyam get a redemption too? note the too..πŸ˜†Hopefully all he's getting is a big kick on his backside, out of her life for good.Oh well, someone like mr.bing...who would help her go on would surely colorize Anjali's life. The forum has their eyes set on Aman...

GO ON is about...talking about your loss and your pain...Anj should hook up with Mathew Perrys character... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oh GOD ...Shyam is not worthany redemption...he should just rot in hell... Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahana2

Sush ,

Wanted to make a post on your thread although it is really late your time (think you are in the East Coast , right?)

This week has been dreamy and can be compared to the pre-Diwali week and the pre-wedding week. Both times, our dreams came crashing to the ground. Will the 3rd time be the charm, we'll wait and see.

This time it is different though. Both have acknowledged their love for each other, both have a certain level of comfort with each other and to top it all , ASR was able to share his darkst secret with Khushi. That IMO is huge. 

So , what can possibly happen to make them go back to square one? My guess is , they won't on their own accord but will be forced to by some external influence.

Dadi's hatred for Khushi will deepen as soon as she finds out about Shyam and Khushi . I don't think she'll team up with Shyamu but she'll want to protect Anjali by keeping Shyam at RM . 

Blast from the past ... I am with Meens, willing to accept any story other than the fact that the other woman in Mallik Sr.'s life was Khushi's Mom. If that happens, that will be the end of my IPK journey. 

Today was good, very light-hearted and calm before the storm. Glad they addressed the Arhi SR issue, my hubby kept asking me that question everyday πŸ˜ƒ He sees it from a man's perspective :-)

Love NK, I hope he is here to stay.

Please keep posting.

Yes...I am on the east coast Sahana!...Hubby was not happy that I didnt pay him attention last night ...as I was on IF...πŸ˜›...  

Gosh...! A mans perspective about SR...!! Yes...you are right...How many of them would actually put their wives on notice before hand though?πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Loved today's episode and the flirty ASR! I laughed myself silly when Mami asked after seeing a new bed being delivered, ki what were they doing that they broke the bed. Trust Mami to say something...lol
I hear you Sush, this is the calm before the storm. Wonder what's instore for us!

Mami is a riot...🀣
-Sush- thumbnail

Hi Guys..
How did it go today?