Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Sush, nice to see the Sushpective again! Love reading it so do keep posting whenever you have the chance.

What a delightful thursday epi that was! A flirty Arnie is the best and yesterday Khushi pretty much handed that track to him on a platter with all her talk of we haven't done anything yet- no kidding? Loved how he decided to go LIFO and focus on Suhaag Raat, the last of the rasams😆

SI was great as the completely freaked out biwi who can think of little else but the looming deadline. To think that pre-Payal's marriage she was the one teasing Jiji about it- false bravado?😛

PayAsh is totally passe now; it's Payal-NK that have the rocking devar bhabhi jodi going. I'm glad NK is finding a delightful pairing with others because with Khushi focused on pagal premi and his not so noble intentions, this could be one way to retain the cheery NK in the proceedings😃

Yes the drama is surely around the corner and I'm happy the CVs are easing us into it rather than plonking it on us all too rudely. The past and Shyam are likely to be interlinked; I have been curious about Shyam's story and why did he marry Anjali so am interested to find out more.

For all his reminders about it, don't think the SR will be happening; from the CVs point of view I guess the trick is in keeping the anticipation high. And if it does happen, can you imagine the state of IF? I only expect thud and swoon posts for several pages😆
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The hand holding and not going beyond ARnie is hard to digest for me NadZ!

But the one jumping to SR...WE have seen him before in nainitaal track...haven we? As soon as she pretended to be his wife...the first thing he jumped to was...ok so shaadi Abhi hui hei toh SR bhI aaj hi hogi...now thats my BOY!!!!

😃

NK is great man...he makes Payal rock too!! Not to mention mami...what a character...love to see him around...Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This was an episode which left me wondering….really……She wants to leave him as the contract was coming to an end a few days ago. He works his silly ego out to bring her back, saying we will see when we come to the end of the contract. The entry of the Vamp Dadi and all aside, this couple is funny, not because of lack of physical intimacy but the amount the two yo-yo, mind is reeling.

So no Pheres no marriage, guys give us a break, with per-marital sex on the rise and as common as the cold, we are watching this. I am wondering about Khushi and the depths of her stupidity, for someone who talks about marriage and the institution and that it stands for, she reacts like THIS.

I am so fed up; don't want to bother further….all I can say is have safe sex guys, when you do "suhaag raat" and if you do that is.

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sush frankly not too bothered about Daadi...Arnie is treating her the right way...uff thank God we got him back who was completely lost after the terrace scene. Dont we just love to see the flirty Arnie...he is a complete hit and knows how to fluster kushi!

@Nadz: yaar NK is beyond cute...Daadi called him bewakoof🤔😆
-Sush- thumbnail
Vistaa...love to hear you are loving it...this week has been good!!

Zuzi...I am not really bothered by dadi...they have to create situations so she has a purpose...butt she is OTT...never the less...

Strangely enough...I find Khushi hugging ARnie so often and so freely a bit...extraordinary...she should be a bit more aware of him as a male...can't explain it...too well in words..but you know what I mean...one can hug a sister often and without consequences but a hubby...or boyfriend? That has a different meaning...

Purple...you are right if theY did show anything close to SR...we will never see the end of OMG and Thud posts!!!! 😆 😆Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sush 🤗

this week has been going really great.. esp with arnav protecting/supporting khushi from daadi's wrath. i'm loving it!

it's amazing how much has changed in one year 😃
the man who never wanted to get married is now ready to perform the rituals but backwards 😛 khushi's reaction was worth watching esp when he reminds her in the morning that it's their suhaag raat 🤣

i agree.. nk & payal are much better than payash. i think watching akash alone is better with arnav - the bromance. 😳 good day! 🤣

i really loved last night's episode that i've seen it 5 times in 12 hours 😆 gone case and me, oh yes ☺️ thanks to blue and the infectious laugh by the man himself 😍

about shyam, i think daadi will be adamant to bring him on janmashtmi that's why she's been inquiring about him -- and really, i think, it's his plan to bring daadi to RM. he's just hiding. about anjali, still even after the first scene of her and arnav, i think she still hasn't moved on. 😳

looking forward to tonight's epi.
-Sush- thumbnail

Originally posted by: spirit

Hey Sush, Thanks for the PM. IPK was a laugh riot ... Storm is certainly brewing...just hope there is more happiness before it spins along its path of destruction. What will be its target this time? going by the battle lines drawn during dadi's entry, it may be between the siblings and for a change Arnav khushi maybe on the same side this time. I hope anyway. I really don't want to see a crying khushi after getting her hopes trampled over again...one thing was obvious during Arnav Anjali scene at the start, the emotional gulf between them, while it seemed like Arnav was on a path to healing aided by his wife, Anjali is not on the same page, even despite being with her shyamji all those years, she has not moved away from the past or taken baby steps like arnav has done today, no fault of hers since shyam turned out to be such a scumbag but therein lies the clue, I think, when the storm hits and they find themselves in it, Arnav and Anjali will be drawn apart because...Anjali is not there yet. Neither have her wounds healed nor has she been made aware of shyams reality in its entirely. So it's her turn now...Obviously when Anjali Arnav get torn apart, how can Arnav khushi remain happy?

So many revelations, least of all., all the speculation about did they or did they not has been put to rest and how!😆Lots of funny moments in the episode. One of my favorite moment remains that shot of khushi hiding behind that tiny diya, how embarrassing🤣Its true, she gets herself into trouble in the oddest ways possible...and gives him..no hands him the solution to the contract problem with the days winding down, on a platter. Is she even counting now? Okay thats obviously irrelevant at this point, but it will rear its ugly head when the makers deem fit. Now while thIe poor thing will remain flustered through the day, is he planning something special ..something else for her? One step closer to his goal then. The IPK team must have had a blast not only conceiving this episode, writing all the diagologues laced with double entendres...in essence it felt like a spoof on their them and the IF waloon's obsession with the entire SR fascination. And of course getting a mature rating on yt...no less! The bright spot here being khushi finally realised that her marriage is half complete, or 1/4th since was there even a priest there? thank the team for small mercies., about time too she realised ... I wonder how these two will go about fixing that...

And I have to mention this somewhere, that scene between dadi, mami and NK was a laughter riot! No kidding, I can't figure out for the life of me, why dadi is bossing around mami in Mami's own house?

The story of Radha Krishna was interesting, at first I felt it was just to serve as a reminder to khushi about the phrase but on repeat viewing...seems like there is more. I certainly hope it doesn't foreshadow something in their future. On the other hand, could it be telling of something that occurred in the past? A story of an emotional connect that ultimately started events that triggered the domino effect...whose effect three families or possibly four are still reeling under? Somehow connecting it to Arnav khushi is too obvious...

AMazing observations dear!!! Anjali is obviously at a different place than ARnie...you are absolutely right about ARnie having revered but not her...she will be complicated...

On a  lighter note...here is a prescription for Anj...😃

It would be fun to watch ARnie getting a step closer...with something planned...story can wait...I am in n hurry...

Khushi getting herself in a pickle...now that's not new...that was indeed the best scene when se tried to hide behind that tiny Diya...
😆 😆
Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sush ! Great post sweetie !! 👏 Loved the episode,ASR was in his element,loved the way he teased Khushi about Suhaag Raat,loved his wink,loved the way both of them laughed (felt so much like Sarun laughing😆),loved the way Khushi realised her love for Arnav (with IPKKND female version playing in the BG),overall an awesome episode !!😃
-Sush- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalyaani

<font size="3"><font color="#0000cc">This was an
episode which left me wondering….really……She wants to leave him as the contract
was coming to an end a few days ago. He works his silly ego out to bring her
back, saying we will see when we come to the end of the contract. The entry of
the Vamp Dadi and all aside, this couple is funny, not because of lack of
physical intimacy but the amount the two yo-yo, mind is reeling.</font></font>

<font color="#0000cc" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font color="#0000cc">So no Pheres
no marriage, guys give us a break, with per-marital sex on the rise and as
common as the cold, we are watching this. I am wondering about Khushi and the
depths of her stupidity, for someone who talks about marriage and the institution
and that it stands for, she reacts like THIS.</font></font>

<font color="#0000cc" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font color="#0000cc">I am so fed up;
don't want to bother further….all I can say is have safe sex guys, when you do "suhaag
raat" and if you do that is.</font></font>

Not sure ...if I understand you fully dear...I get the point that ...Khushi was focused on the contract before and now she seems to have forgotten about that...but surely you dont expect her character to be casual abou sex outside marriage...provided she does no consider this a proper marriage...Right?Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Hiya Sush!

Nice post Dear!

Me loving the episodes so far and I think today's episode is probably one of my most favorites to date - I simply loved all the scenes, ofcourse Arhi scenes were simply adorable...the bed breaking scene was so cute and although it was more of Barun- Sanaya than Arhi, I still loved it.

And I too am wondering where the Arhi story is heading😕Today Arnav turned Khushi's concen into something else...from her worry about their marriage being incomplete, he turned it into a SR thing...not that I am complaining - a sizzling couple like Arhi with so much love and attraction between them has not even kissed once, leave aside consummation!

I was hoping, like he gifted her the chanas and jalebis, he would gift her a simple version of her dream wedding, maybe in the temple, just the two of them...complete with pheras...

The reference to the Radha Krishna story...hmmm I do not like that being associated with the Arhi story!
Radha and Krishna were married to other people and their relationship was totally different, so I don't see how the CVs would make that comparable to Arhi's !! I certainly hope their relationship progresses to the next level now...its high time!

Excellent point Shwets! Lets hope the Radha Krishna story was only there for fere reference...

Forget about gifts... Was hoping he will complete at least the kiss he has been hinting at for several weeks now... 😆 😆 😆Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago