Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

||The Strong Hasan Zaidi AT#3|| (Page 75)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
It's the same for me Diya. Until university I had about 4 shows, now I have 7. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hahahah It happens yaar as we know we dnt have to study etc so we feel relaxed and watch the show, for now I will have to sacrifice till Next week till I submit my work after that I willl get back to my shows but nt all as many dnt interest me,  very few interest me,  so will spend my time chatting with U all Smile
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Once I get back to university, I'll have to decide which shows to cut out. I'm so stupid I got involved on all the shows' forums to a very deep extent. It'll take me time to pull out. LOL

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I can very well Understand U Dear this is the reason I dnt get attached to many shows just few selected ones
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I usually only watch one or two comedies and crime thrillers, but nowadays I'm watching DSDDSB and AM as well. I'm thinking of cancelling DSDDSB though. I hate what's happening nowadays.

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Dnt know about it as am nt following it,  U know I am afraid to get attached to any show as to when it goes off Air it Hurts sooo much So dnt want that to happen, 
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I'm attached to 3 shows really: CID, Shapath, and FIR. So if any of these ever go off air I'll be hurt, especially CID.

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Me for Shapath Dear,  Am actualy in love with this show,  addicted to it,  I only know how I wait for one week to watch it, U know when it used to come everyday I could nt watch it regularly as I would come late frm clases But now since its in weekend I watch it every Saturday and Sunday

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index