Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

||The Strong Hasan Zaidi AT#3|| (Page 52)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

No no I'm here still. Just going to do some caps now while you type. Big smile

Okk Dear sure Smile  if In case when U come am nt here will see U tomorrow,  Smile

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Okay see you. Bye, bye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Okk Dear Byee See U tomorrow

Athene

Bidisha. Goldie
Bidisha.
Bidisha.

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Moon thank you for bringing that to my attention. I never said that to hurt anyone. In fact I was saying that based on what the picture looked like. I'm sorry if I hurt you with that. Like I said before, I don't have anything against Abhigyan and never will.

As for the threads. You should have brought those to my attention. As I said before, I'm one person and I can't see anything or everything. If you brought them to my attention I would have taken action.

Finally as to your PM. I realize what you said and I understand that you were angry, but I couldn't reply to it if you blocked me.

I just saw your post in Abhigyan AT @Sri.Sorry for posting my comment here,I don't want to interfere in Gautam AT,but I want all Gautam fans to see my post...Smile

I don't know who has PMed you or blocked you, but I have never bashed you in this AT or anywhere else.@Sri Smile

I am commenting here  because your post was for all Abhigyan fans.And  I am Abhigyan fan and joined his AT as well.Smile

I never bashed any actor and will never do that. I am against any type of bashing. I don't bash anybody and so I don't like anyone to bash Abhigyan.And if I will notice anywhere someone bashing Abhigyan,..I will just report his/her post because I like to follow IF rules and regulations which is against any bashing.Smile

I once became angry seeing  a bashing siggy of Abhigyan posted by some 1  in Abhigyan AT.And I just shared my feelings with my friends in FC.And I felt that she insulted all Abhigyan fans posting such a siggy in Abhigyan AT.So I shared my opinion in AT that I don't think The person made and posted that siggy wants friendship with Abhi fans and  I reported her post. And the comments I made after that were not related to you @SRI,in case if you think so..I am sorrySmile Though I also became unhappy knowing the fact that you have called Abhigyan Mad @Sri Disapprove but still I never bashed you and you can see I also asked other Abhigyan fans in AT the reason of bashing Gautam..Smile as I feel  and belief  that Shapath needs all the three officers and Gautam,Shaurya and Abhigyan all are equally important for this forum.If anybody thinks that Abhigyan is boring,or unimportant for Shapath,then it is completely his/her personal problem.Smile

Anyways,I understood your POV and agree with you in that point that Shapath is about a team and all the members should be together. And I liked the way you tried your best to remove the division between Gautam fans and Abhigyan fans in your friendly post.Clap I also don't want any division and  I don't think anyone in this Shapath forum is my enemy.Smile

And, I am sorry if any of my posts in Abhigyan AT has hurt you @Sri or any Gautam fans or anybody  felt that I was bashing him/her, If it is so, then I have done it unknowingly, as I don't like bashing anybody. And I don't want any misunderstandings with anybody.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene-Mansidiyaloveskinny

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
What happened to this forum??Pahle iss forum mei aisa kuch nehi hua karta tha par ab ye sab kya chl raha hai iss forum mei??Please stop guyz!!
Ab to aisa lagta hai ki ye forum divide ho chuka hai!!Cry
-Mansi IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Athene

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mansi.

Now I realize that this forum has become divided in some way. Abhigyan fans feel sidelined. I would like to help in removing this division because Shapath is about a team, and we should all be discussing this team together. Not separately.

Sorry Shreya, I did not want  to start again with you when Moon has said all but i thing is left out which i want to speak. Abhigyan fans feel sidelined and they will always feel it and its because of you only. It may hurt you to read this but don't feel hurt, you have no lose with this, you will stlll regulate this forum. That is why i just want that No other fan who is not a member of Abhigyan AT will not post any bashing siggy there. I( I personally, don't know about Arjoon and Moon) just want an only separate place where none will bash Abhigyan which is Abhigyan AT. I will not be a big fool to expect it from whole forum because it is foolishness to expect...There is very little place of Abhigyan i just want that only place devoid of Abhigyan's bashing...I ma not asking for my rights being a member, just want a right for Abhiyan...And yes none is judging you...We said what we felt...

I am totally agree with Mansi.I don't want any member to post bashing siggies in Abhigyan AT.And also I will request all the members who are not Abhigyan fans not to use Abhi AT to post unnecessary comments or bashing siggy there.this is the only thing I want from all forum members.

Athene

Bidisha. Goldie
Bidisha.
Bidisha.

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MOON_L8NC

Originally posted by Mansi.

Now I realize that this forum has become divided in some way. Abhigyan fans feel sidelined. I would like to help in removing this division because Shapath is about a team, and we should all be discussing this team together. Not separately.

Sorry Shreya, I did not want  to start again with you when Moon has said all but i thing is left out which i want to speak. Abhigyan fans feel sidelined and they will always feel it and its because of you only. It may hurt you to read this but don't feel hurt, you have no lose with this, you will stlll regulate this forum. That is why i just want that No other fan who is not a member of Abhigyan AT will not post any bashing siggy there. I( I personally, don't know about Arjoon and Moon) just want an only separate place where none will bash Abhigyan which is Abhigyan AT. I will not be a big fool to expect it from whole forum because it is foolishness to expect...There is very little place of Abhigyan i just want that only place devoid of Abhigyan's bashing...I ma not asking for my rights being a member, just want a right for Abhiyan...And yes none is judging you...We said what we felt...

I am totally agree with Mansi.I don't want any member to post bashing siggies in Abhigyan AT.And also I will request all the members who are not Abhigyan fans not to use Abhi AT to post unnecessary comments or bashing siggy there.this is the only thing I want from all forum members.
Well I also agree with Mansi in this point.If some 1  does not like Abhigyan,then it's fine..it's his/her personal choice.but please don't post bashing siggy of Abhigyan in his AT..as it hurts Abhigyan fans' feelings a lot..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AtheneMsPrezdiyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index