Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

||The Strong Hasan Zaidi AT#3|| (Page 50)

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting such a big msg in Abhigyan AT.@Sri
Just wanna ask you one thing...you said you are not biased right?then what is it?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2720411&TPN=143
check this link and you will see that you have bashed Abhigyan..saying him "mad"..Now You are a Dev team member,you should know about IF rules...I think the rules include that no bashing about actors?right?
you have started this bashing and all these..not Abhigyan fans..you have hurt us first by bashing Abhigyan,then we started bashing Gautam.you must know the fact that "Every action has it's equal and opposite reaction?"
My thread was not biased..I have told this..I just opened the thread to discuss about Abhigyan's performance in the episode.I have noticed theads like "Anand back,Gautam suspended..."and gautam also had AT that time..so I thought if Gautam's performance can be discussed making threads,why not Abhigyan?But it was my mistake..
and if you can bash Abhigyan in your AT,we can also bash anyone we want in our AT..It's not about you don't talk about Abhigyan..or whatever...
and lastly,I don't know you personally,what I think about you is dependent only on your work and behavior..
I also noticed you have bashed Abhigyan in your first AT..but I did not post anything there...
anyways you are doing whatever you feel right,and I told what I felt wrong..
and I PMed you telling the same thing..i have nothing to do if that PM hurts you or so..because whatever I told there was only the truth I realized.and will  do that in future also..and if you don't bash Abhigyan again in future. Nobody will bash Gautam or you Again.
I have posted this comment here because you have posted in Abhigyan AT for All Abhigyan Fans..And I am posting for all Gautam fans..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene-MansiMsPrezdiyaloveskinny

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Moon thank you for bringing that to my attention. I never said that to hurt anyone. In fact I was saying that based on what the picture looked like. I'm sorry if I hurt you with that. Like I said before, I don't have anything against Abhigyan and never will.

As for the threads. You should have brought those to my attention. As I said before, I'm one person and I can't see anything or everything. If you brought them to my attention I would have taken action.

Finally as to your PM. I realize what you said and I understand that you were angry, but I couldn't reply to it if you blocked me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyMsPrez

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

The interview went well. Now just waiting for results. I hope I get hired.

Am sure U will  Dear dnt worry,  Hey U do inform me when U get the results

I will. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

The interview went well. Now just waiting for results. I hope I get hired.

Am sure U will  Dear dnt worry,  Hey U do inform me when U get the results

I will. Big smile

Great Shreya

How is weather at ur place right now
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
The weather is lovely Diya. It's not too hot and not too cool. It's lovely weather to sit outside and soak in the sun. What about there?
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

The weather is lovely Diya. It's not too hot and not too cool. It's lovely weather to sit outside and soak in the sun. What about there?

Great Dear.,  Here its Cold since we r in Winter, Lovely weather,  but if we get rain it will be even Better,  U know rainy weather and in winter its really nice weather
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Yep that I know. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Yep that I know. LOL

Yess DearSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index