Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

   
Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

||The Strong Hasan Zaidi AT#3|| (Page 33)

Namratha. IF-Rockerz
Namratha.
Namratha.

Joined: 18 December 2011
Posts: 5726

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Nammu ko bhar main bhejne ki baat ho rahi hai Diya. LOL
 
 
Nammu mujhe toh began pasand hi nahi hain. (Kader Khan's line from the same movie) LOL

Main toh Mango hoon... Kabhi kabhi began ban jaati hoon agar gussa aaye toh. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director
Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 121835

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Nammu the crazy vegetable changer. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Namratha.MsPrezdiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16693

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namratha.

Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Nammu ko bhar main bhejne ki baat ho rahi hai Diya. LOL
 
 
Nammu mujhe toh began pasand hi nahi hain. (Kader Khan's line from the same movie) LOL

Main toh Mango hoon... Kabhi kabhi began ban jaati hoon agar gussa aaye toh. LOL


Ohh Great  Kabhi Mango toh kabhi Began LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namratha.

Namratha. IF-Rockerz
Namratha.
Namratha.

Joined: 18 December 2011
Posts: 5726

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@Diya ... Sri ka toh pata nahi.. Par main bohot funny hoon... Apne class main sabko hasati rehti hoon.. Par mujse bhi bade funny log hai meri class main. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Namratha. IF-Rockerz
Namratha.
Namratha.

Joined: 18 December 2011
Posts: 5726

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Nammu the crazy vegetable changer. LOL

Not only vegetable.. But fruits also. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16693

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namratha.

@Diya ... Sri ka toh pata nahi.. Par main bohot funny hoon... Apne class main sabko hasati rehti hoon.. Par mujse bhi bade funny log hai meri class main. LOL


Ohh Great Yaar how lucky,  Meri Sis bhi is sooo funny she really used to make us alll Laugh, She is married now but jab bhi ghar aati hai we all laugh a lot she jokes soo much,  Mujhe bahut cherti hai  but I dnt mind at all,  Miss her a lot
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director
Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 121835

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Nammu you're the class joker huh?
Namratha. IF-Rockerz
Namratha.
Namratha.

Joined: 18 December 2011
Posts: 5726

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny



Ohh Great Yaar how lucky,  Meri Sis bhi is sooo funny she really used to make us alll Laugh, She is married now but jab bhi ghar aati hai we all laugh a lot she jokes soo much,  Mujhe bahut cherti hai  but I dnt mind at all,  Miss her a lot

Don't worry me & Sri are here to make you laugh. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index