Hum ne li hai... Shapath

||The Strong Hasan Zaidi AT#3|| (Page 126)

Post Reply New Post

Page 126 of 150

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
New lady inspector of HNLHS
Simran Sachdev aka Sub-Inspector Damini
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580148_285576121548214_946997739_n.jpg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||The Strong Hasan Zaidi AT#3|| (Page 126)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Time to celebrate Hasan's b-day. Wink

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Aj aisa ek exam skip kiya jiss exam mei agar mai fail bhi ho jati to bhi kuch nehi hota...

Misbah12

Goldie

Misbah12

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Abhi se celebrations shuru!!!!!!

Misbah12

Goldie

Misbah12

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangeeni

Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Well unfortunately I can't tell you how, but if Naina and Misbah are saying it, then they have they're sources.

ok. so where have you guys heard it from? you see i am not ready just yet to embrace the possibility of him not returning. however, i am almost, no, am certainly ready to embrace his comebackDay Dreaming wishful thinking.. wishful thinking..

Actually ,only I can understand this,,because I said something to hasan! and then he posted a status ,,It was the answer of my message ,,not in a clear way! I am not sure you'll understand what I am trying to say! but this is all I can tell!Smile

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Misbah12

Actually ,only I can understand this,,because I said something to hasan! and then he posted a status ,,It was the answer of my message ,,not in a clear way! I am not sure you'll understand what I am trying to say! but this is all I can tell!Smile

ErmmI dont know abt this,but I messaged Hasan something in which I asked him abt his return in Shapath..then he replied me in which he also told me that he wont be back..and why he wont be back..(that I cant tell)..and it was much much before his wallpost which he posted in Sept,but my msg was in August..I wasnt able to tell it here bcoz I was highly inactive here that time...

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hey Misbah di
Will you please answer me!!!!!Tumhare pics mei aisa kya hai ki 5mins mei 10-20 ladkein tumhe friend request bhejenge??!!!!!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hey Naina!!!! Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.