Pavitra Rishta

Question to the mods -Plea to Ekta

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why has my post entitled "An open plea to Ekta" been embedded into Jenelle5's post?  Please can you separate our posts into different threads as they were before?  Jenelle's was under a different heading, I believe.  My post is on page 2 now.  Though the title of my original post remains, it appears as if the plea to Ekta is Jenelle's posting and my sincere missive has been relgetated to the second page. 

I would not care a hoot if it was any other post but this post was a plea to the PR production house to keep ARVI together and the link to my original post has been posted on Rithvik's Twitter account, the Balaji page, Jia's Twtter account, and the FB page for PR.  The link now leads to a "page does not exist 404 Error"

We surely want the people this post was intended for Ekta, the PR team, Rithvik, JIa or whoever else reads or frequents the "official PR pages" to take note of our plea. The post was seconded by quite a few ARVI fans (liked by 67 and responded to by others) so please it is my humble request to restore my post to its separate status as we would like Ekta and her creative team to take note of our wishes in this ARVI matter.

Thanks a bunch.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
even i was wondering why our posts were merged into one.

Mine post was "feel like giving ekta a few tight slaps"
whilst yours was a plea to ekta.

these are two completely different topics and i would very much for them to be separated like they were before..
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jenelle, I was wondering too, this makes me feel nervous for some reason, kind of ominous, that maybe what we do not want will come to pass :(
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jahnvi,
I have also repored to the mods. Let us see. If they revive it we can resend again.
Jyothi
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Jenelle, I was wondering too, this makes me feel nervous for some reason, kind of ominous, that maybe what we do not want will come to pass :(

i had the same thought. really hope nothing happens to our beloved arvi...