Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Sonu changed!! Anyone know reason! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paposhon

Originally posted by luckyp

[QUOTE=Assassinator]I don't know..but may be she was fitting the group of Tappu sena. I mean in kids sense. She is grown much more than Tappu and Others. Only Pinku was fit with her same attires. But he is not the main lead. Another reason, She might get busy with her study or get a better role for her.

All just guess. Don't get angry LOL

yeah that reminds me ,,, which i alwasy wanted to ask

i watch TMKOC day in and out

who the hell is this pinkus parents ... kabhee bhee bataya hee nahin

na uska ghar kabhee dikhaya na usk koyi ata pata ... never even in functions tec...

Me too , I also think of two other things as well , when are Iyer and Babita and Mrs. and Mr. Mehta going to have kids of thei own ??
SORRY... THIS IS HIGHLY PERSONAL...WHY ARE YOU QUIZING THAT. LOOK AT POSITIVITY, THEY SUPPORT KIDS MROE THAN ANYONE ...WITH KIDS
ITS THEIR PERSONAL    Angry

NOW BACK TO THE POIBNT..WHO THE HELL ARE PINKUS PARENTS AND WHO DOES HE BELONG TO..?
[/QUOTE
No dear , in a serial , nothing is personal , and this is just an innocent query , not probing into personal life , in a society as theirs , it's a natural question , people always ask other couples , how many kids you have ..

Edited by luckyp - 14 August 2012 at 7:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonu changed!! Anyone know reason! (Page 2)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritika06

ritika06

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Assassinator

I don't know..but may be she was fitting the group of Tappu sena. I mean in kids sense. She is grown much more than Tappu and Others. Only Pinku was fit with her same attires. But he is not the main lead. Another reason, She might get busy with her study or get a better role for her.

na uska ghar kabhee dikhaya na usk koyi ata pata ... never even in functions tec...

Me too , I also think of two other things as well , when are Iyer and Babita and Mrs. and Mr. Mehta going to have kids of thei own ??
SORRY... THIS IS HIGHLY PERSONAL...WHY ARE YOU QUIZING THAT. LOOK AT POSITIVITY, THEY SUPPORT KIDS MROE THAN ANYONE ...WITH KIDS

NOW BACK TO THE POIBNT..WHO THE HELL ARE PINKUS PARENTS AND WHO DOES HE BELONG TO..?
Ur answer cracked me up.LOLThis is serial and people are discussing about the characters,not the actors playing these roles.LOLpeople have full right to discuss about the characters here. 
And by the way,do gokuldham society members really have something called 'personal life'?

Edited by ritika06 - 14 August 2012 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luckypleavesandwaves

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika06

I don't know..but may be she was fitting the group of Tappu sena. I mean in kids sense. She is grown much more than Tappu and Others. Only Pinku was fit with her same attires. But he is not the main lead. Another reason, She might get busy with her study or get a better role for her.

Ur answer cracked me up.LOLThis is serial and people are discussing about the characters,not the actors playing these roles.LOLpeople have full right to discuss about the characters here. 
And by the way,do gokuldham society members really have something called 'personal life'?

I have always wondered about that , imagine having to do literally everything in a group of people ? I mean , community living is ok , but being into each other's hair all the time is a bit far fetched ..

Edited by luckyp - 14 August 2012 at 10:40am

ritika06

ritika06

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ritika06

I have always wondered about that , imagine having to do literally everything in a group of people ? I mean , community living is ok , but being into each other's hair all the time is a bit far fetched ..
This serial is giving good message of unity,helpfulness and brotherhood but sometimes i feel this serial is not practical.It's not in possible to live like this in today's life.Imagine someone calling all the neighbours in midnight and disturbing them just because he got a random call that he will have some problems. 

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Ritika06 , exactly , also ,I totally dislike the promotional episodes too , they hinder the natural episodes and the story has to be modified to accomodate the oncoming movie , and I don't think there's a single colony or society , where virtually all celebrities have appeared , 
such episodes feel fake to me ..

.Senorita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Senorita.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Jheel Mehta opts out of Taarak Mehta in order to focus on studying:

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/jheel-mehta-opts-out-taarak-mehta-order-focus-studying

Edited by sayara - 15 August 2012 at 6:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshu

.Senorita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Senorita.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
*sorry for double post*

Edited by sayara - 15 August 2012 at 6:32am

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayara

Jheel Mehta opts out of Taarak Mehta in order to focus on studying:

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/jheel-mehta-opts-out-taarak-mehta-order-focus-studying

Thanks for the update ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top