Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Please be different this time, Balaji!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasudhasmkinariwalasapnamgInkpen4877rtms-Nashita-aishraynyctophilia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please be different this time, Balaji!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. I hope BT reads this post Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms-Rafa-

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
absolutely agree! I think that the Vineet Mona track has a lot of potential- and being independent shouldn't mean that Mona cannot fall in love again. Vineet has been a strong pillar of support and would make a great partner for Mona- I already see them as equals, and its clear how much Vineet cares about Mona and the kids.

At this point while all of Pradeep's flashbacks have been of Mona- all he is saying out loud is that he wants his kids with him- really I just think Pradeep is a bit of a control freak and doesn't like that Mona is doing fine without him and isn't calling him when she needs any kind of help. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasudhasami_31rtmsaishraycs-07-Rafa-

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Hello.  I agree completely.  And I love how Mona and Vineet's story is moving along.  He has been a good friend to her.  

when Mona visits her MIL and talks about Vineet's betrayal, we get a glimpse of how much Vineet means to Mona - as a friend.

And now we have Vineet seeing Mona as more than a friend - slowly.  And slowly is necessary here as both have lost a spouse and are used to being independent.  

Their friendship has been well done and now - slowly let this relationship start moving to a different phase.

I am crossing my fingers that Mona does not go back to Pradeep but with Ekta running the show - I am afraid.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishray-Rafa-

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Agree with u completelyThumbs Up.mona-vineet track has potential. it will be interesting too.Big smile

aishray-Rafa-

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
same here. but ofcouse we all know thats not going to happen. most likly anuskha will leave pradeep , she will say sorry to mona and leave. then pradeep will go to mona and cry and all that and then mona will agree and they will live ____ ever after. can't say happily. lol. 

i hope it doesnt happen this way but I am 99.9% sure it will. afterall, they have to keep the "aunties" happy who probably think husband is god and u should never ever look at another man. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rafa-

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluesoni

same here. but ofcouse we all know thats not going to happen. most likly anuskha will leave pradeep , she will say sorry to mona and leave. then pradeep will go to mona and cry and all that and then mona will agree and they will live ____ ever after. can't say happily. lol. 

i hope it doesnt happen this way but I am 99.9% sure it will. afterall, they have to keep the "aunties" happy who probably think husband is god and u should never ever look at another man. 

CryCryCry
CryCry

rtms-Rafa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.