India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

is Reva sane or insane? (Page 2)

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I think reva is fake and is only after vikram's property...she will cause more probs in sugvi's life...

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I think they are trying to create a bit of a misunderstanding between Sugni and Vikram.  I really don't think Vikram is lying about her sanity...I hope.  Something must be wrong with her...

Also, I think they are trying to keep this a mystery for the audience as well.  I think we'll find out soon if she is insane or not.  

BUT there is always the question of whether she is faking it or not.  

Complications, complications.  lol

Disclaimer:  I am NOT implying that there should be a misunderstanding between Vikram and Sugni.  

Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 10 August 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Well, could be a case of multiple personalities or bipolar and I say this because I have 2 friends who are bipolar. You will not recognize the symptoms that easily. Rather these people absolutely appear normal to most people, unless you know the signs and this is the very challenge pharm company faces in clinical trials. They actually will impress you with their intelligence or their art work. My friends both are also highly educated and 'act' normal through medication, take away the medication the extreme in personality, the hallucination start. One friend told me that a person called Arobindo came to meet her one afternoon and they had a philosophical discussion. I was very impressed with her and asked her more about the person, on further enquires, I figure it was Swami Aurobindo, who of course was long dead. She was just hallucinating.

In fact, one of the reasons, pharmaceutical companies, can't find cure for many mental illness, it is because there isn't any parameter that can be truly applied to any models. FDA ,also do not know what could be the appropriate parameters to define such illnesses or if the benefit of a drug can out weights the risk because the drugs does have strong side effect and one often fail to know/quantify the long term effect of such drugs...

Hmm.  I didn't really think about her being bipolar!?  Now that would be interesting since I believe that there are cases that are not so serious...in which many people lead "normal" and healthy lives.  

She could also have OCD.  There have been cases where OCD cause people to shout and cause harm to others and some mild forms do not cause problems.  She was very particular about arranging her pooja thali; however, this is just conjecture.  

I don't think there have been many shows where they show a person with OCD or bipolar disorder.  It would be really interesting if they show Reva this way. 

But it does make you wonder whether the problem isn't huge, and if Vikram was exaggerating her case!  I don't think he is doing that...but there is a possibility.  

Thank you for sharing your experience!  I haven't met anyone with bipolar disorder.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Kalapi I was about to write about Bipolar or Multiple personality disorder..But you greatly explained that in your post..

I dont think she is fake...She defo has some mental-psychological issues..
nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
i dont think she is fake she is diffiently insane so i dont see how an insane  can fake being nice. I just cant wait for sugni to find out vikram's reason for not leaving reva.
JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I think the CVs are confused whether Reva is sane or insane. The story has been inconsistent. When Sugni first saw the picture of Vikram and Reva in his room, he told her that he had loved Reva and was planning to live the rest of his life in her memories until he met Sugni and fell in love.

Then Sugni asked Amrita about Reva, Amrita's response was that he was not really happy with her and had heard that she was only beautiful on the outside.
When Vikram first told Jiji of his love for Sugni, he had told Jiji that look what happened when she chose a good thakurain girl for him, implying that he was unhappy from the start.
Dhanumaa also told Gulabiya that she would not wish Reva on her worst enemy, also implying that Reva was unstable, etc.
The bruise on his head was from her pelting him with something in RM.
The CVs have forgotten all this apparently. They really need to make a decision on her illness and stick with it.
I hope that by Sugni becoming Reva's friend, eventually she will see Reva's madness for herself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddycupdVinnie79Laila2009

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

I think the CVs are confused whether Reva is sane or insane. The story has been inconsistent. When Sugni first saw the picture of Vikram and Reva in his room, he told her that he had loved Reva and was planning to live the rest of his life in her memories until he met Sugni and fell in love.

Then Sugni asked Amrita about Reva, Amrita's response was that he was not really happy with her and had heard that she was only beautiful on the outside.
When Vikram first told Jiji of his love for Sugni, he had told Jiji that look what happened when she chose a good thakurain girl for him, implying that he was unhappy from the start.
Dhanumaa also told Gulabiya that she would not wish Reva on her worst enemy, also implying that Reva was unstable, etc.
The bruise on his head was from her pelting him with something in RM.
The CVs have forgotten all this apparently. They really need to make a decision on her illness and stick with it.
I hope that by Sugni becoming Reva's friend, eventually she will see Reva's madness for herself.

i dont think they were confused i think that was a hint they were giving us about vikram being a liar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
The closest diagnosis this person could have is Bipolar NOS. She does not fit the traditional diagnosis of Bipolar with the extreme mood swings, exaggerated speech or speaking faster than usual, excessive activity or talking, decreased need for sleep, delusions of grandeur/inflated self esteem (that would include all the Thakurians LOL) high risk behavior (excessive spending, partners etc)...

The only reason to include this diagnosis is her mood swings but otherwise, no, she really does not fit any diagnosis.  She is definitely NOT OCD; paritculars about arranging things do not qualify it.

The fact is she does not fit any diagnosis - the writers did not care to find one that would - they said to her, act strange and the audience will not care. And now she is supposed to be lucid, coherent, friendly and "normal" and everyone thinks she is fine?! Give me a break.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index