Phir Subah Hogi

is Reva sane or insane?

sunheri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Todays episode Reva was so sane, nice, friendly that even sugni almost thought TVS is evil...what are CV's trying to show?

She could not understand that how TVS could lie about someone so nice, beautiful ...and then CV's always show Reva to be in sooo much love with TVS!!!

I am confused ...If Reva is insane I want everyone to see it ...how is it that onone knows about her insanity !!!

Pls no adi-sugni jodi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she is sane as can be..she is a fake.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunheri

Todays episode Reva was so sane, nice, friendly that even sugni almost thought TVS is evil...what are CV's trying to show?

She could not understand that how TVS could lie about someone so nice, beautiful ...and then CV's always show Reva to be in sooo much love with TVS!!!

I am confused ...If Reva is insane I want everyone to see it ...how is it that onone knows about her insanity !!!

Pls no adi-sugni jodi

The CVs are the ones who are insane...at this point it is simply pointless to find any logic with this show.  The writers have done ZERO research in trying to define a proper diagnosis for Reva. They have just decided to have her act strangely and she apparently does this when it is required. Heavens we have not even seen a doctor on this show, a psychiatric session, a counselor/psychologist, a discussion on her medication etc. 

Seriously, what does it matter; the character of Reva offers nothing for this show...just bear in mind that EVERYTHING that is going to be done on this show from here on is to promote the Aditya Sugni jodi and turn TVS ugly. I realize you wish to be optimistic but this is what is going to happen.
croziaxx thumbnail
 i think sunehari ! a insane person doesn't look always insane.. i know a person in my near, like this, he looks normal if u talking to him.. but because of medicine only.. his medicine is his life, if he missed his medicine just once, then he goes hard to control.. very weird ..
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hmm well insane person can look to be sane , they are bit exteme ...i guess . They get too close & affectionate and loose themselves very soon . Reva was very very affectionate to sugini in first talk ...she consider heself thakurian and always command but i see she was behaving normal in yesterday episode .

Looking at previous episode i find her to be insane , how and why i am not sure ..who is responsible ...but she def not normal

bpl1990 thumbnail
I was pretty shocked at Reva's behavior in today and yesterdays episode. she looks not only normal but sounds emotional and understanding  I was wondering why ? I am guessing the plan of CV's is to  make belevie Sugni that Vikram is real bad  man  so that she stars hating her  and then it will be easy to introduce Aditya in her life …..
As far as Aditya is concerned I also wondering how can he fall in love with Sugni when he knows that Vikram loves her so much whether he could marry her or not is different aspect.

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This  has me  confused as well. IN 9 years of marriage, you are telling me that the only person who witness  Reva in a mad glory was Vickram and Dhanuma, it makes no sense, I would say she is insane, if you recall the scene  when she dropped her paints, ADI's 1st reaction was to get up, as though he was bracing himself for an out burst, he even  lied and said he forgot the paint!, which tells me he knew VERY WELL of Riva's mental state. then he is shown confronting his uncle and acting like she is sane.
 However, she is being shown now very rational, lucid , sweet,  she knew she was away for a year! I am  wondering what the hell is the CV's trying to do????
 1. Make Sugni hate Vickram for good.
 2. have  Sugni discover for herself Riva's madness ( please go with  option 2)

And will they every answer the burning question: Where was Riva  for the past year...doing what???

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well, could be a case of multiple personalities or bipolar and I say this because I have 2 friends who are bipolar. You will not recognize the symptoms that easily. Rather these people absolutely appear normal to most people, unless you know the signs and this is the very challenge pharm company faces in clinical trials. They actually will impress you with their intelligence or their art work. My friends both are also highly educated and 'act' normal through medication, take away the medication the extreme in personality, the hallucination start. One friend told me that a person called Arobindo came to meet her one afternoon and they had a philosophical discussion. I was very impressed with her and asked her more about the person, on further enquires, I figure it was Swami Aurobindo, who of course was long dead. She was just hallucinating.

In fact, one of the reasons, pharmaceutical companies, can't find cure for many mental illness, it is because there isn't any parameter that can be truly applied to any models. FDA ,also do not know what could be the appropriate parameters to define such illnesses or if the benefit of a drug can out weights the risk because the drugs does have strong side effect and one often fail to know/quantify the long term effect of such drugs...
Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think reva is fake and is only after vikram's property...she will cause more probs in sugvi's life...
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they are trying to create a bit of a misunderstanding between Sugni and Vikram.  I really don't think Vikram is lying about her sanity...I hope.  Something must be wrong with her...

Also, I think they are trying to keep this a mystery for the audience as well.  I think we'll find out soon if she is insane or not.  

BUT there is always the question of whether she is faking it or not.  

Complications, complications.  lol

Disclaimer:  I am NOT implying that there should be a misunderstanding between Vikram and Sugni.  
Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 11 years ago