Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

married women plz answer for single souls.. (Page 4)

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
It has been so looonnnggg ago, I forgot, if I was scared!!! LOL

But yes, I believe I was very nervous!! 

Khushi's reaction is very normal...somehow fear of the unknown (no matter how much you have read or heard abt it )...does give you jitters...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malidorindakateCDlove

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
why aren't the guys nervous or are they?????? I mean I don't see ASR shaking with fear like khushi... hez all smilesWink plz answerEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swat.g-Sanjana-

coolcat89 Newbie
coolcat89
coolcat89

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Its funny how you assume unmarried woman would (a) be single and (b) be a virgin. I am pretty sure there are plenty out there including myself who no longer fall under that categorisation. The reason these traditions were made thousands of years ago is because contraception did not exist. And the adverse effect is that the pent up sexual repression comes up as "gutter" posts on this forum. Sexual repression is not healthy. period.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madhatter-anishetty01IndigoBluesCDloveSultan_Of_SwingTargaryen

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija.singh04

why aren't the guys nervous or are they?????? I mean I don't see ASR shaking with fear like khushi... hez all smilesWink plz answerEmbarrassed

Two reasons:

1) he's the hero. The audience wouldn't want to see him shaking in nervousness. It would ruin his image of manliness!

2) I don't think he has any real intention to celebrate suhaag raat yet. He know she'll never feel comfortable doing "it" before they are properly married. He is probably just teasing her and hence is not nervous!
In real life however, I'm sure the guys will be equally nervous! Embarrassed

Edited by -Sanjana- - 10 August 2012 at 7:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavsgirldorindakatesrija.singh04ArshiRaigupthaswat.gDhaakad

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

he is probobly not nervous because it wud be his first time with khushi but not the "first time ever" i think !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesrija.singh04swat.gCDlove

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolcat89

Its funny how you assume unmarried woman would (a) be single and (b) be a virgin. I am pretty sure there are plenty out there including myself who no longer fall under that categorisation. The reason these traditions were made thousands of years ago is because contraception did not exist. And the adverse effect is that the pent up sexual repression comes up as "gutter" posts on this forum. Sexual repression is not healthy. period.

I agree what you say about pent up sexual repression...people, it's okay to make these so called 'gutter' posts...LOL

As for what you said about unmarried woman...well, in India things are still stuck somewhere between conservative and traditional...not to mention, it could be that you are dating someone but he doesn't want to consummate before marriage or vice versa...har ek ki apni apni mentality hainLOL also, there could be poor souls like me who have no apprehensions ala khushi lekin i haven't found my asr yetCryLOL...but yeah, there is something about a 'suhaagraat' as such if you're a romantic and singles would naturally be curiousLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aka08dorindakateFawadiliciousanishetty01swat.g

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija.singh04

LOL that's because it's not his first time Tongue Remember La and the living arrangements? Im pretty sure ASR had been around the block. He's a hot blooded male and been abroad for studies, has beautiful women at his disposal, good looking, filthy rich...you get my point. His cocky confident behaviour tells that he's well versed with the proceehure Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesrija.singh04swat.gSultan_Of_Swing

fun_games Goldie
fun_games
fun_games

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety.149

Originally posted by fun_games

It is very normal to be nervous Wink

I was too...had an arranged marriage though knew my husband pretty well but the unknown is the most scary bit. Hope u understand Tongue

Completely understand Kushi's reaction ...she is freaking out which is completely normal. Embarrassed
tho phir kya hua??
sorry to ask this but...we the singles are always curious u knw
did he giv u time??

Hmmm too personal I think Embarrassed

However he did'nt he was very accommodating!!! I think both of us were nervous but as he is a man he did'nt show it that much ...

First time is the scary bit then it is normal. Believe me  it is definitely very enjoyable hope u understand. Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swat.g

Go to top