Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

married women plz answer for single souls.. - Page 4

shaferoz18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My story is entirely different.. I was 21 when I came to know wat happens in SR as one of my friends got married at tht time and we enquired all things to her.. U wont believe, I was engaged at tht time but after hearing SR of my friend, i was too scared tht i didnt talk to my husband on phone for nearly couple of weeks... I was really scared and nervous during my SR...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
*reads ur qstn*
*imagines how my SR would be*
*blushes*

*thinks again*
* realizes the fact*
*afraid* *afraid* *biting nails*

hills thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol... I knew my huz... long time before marriage...SR night we were both so tried that all we did was talk and make fun of the people at the wedding... SR did not happen till morning... but no not scared... we laughed and talked about how silly  we felt  and weird the whole notion of SR is made out to be... and best of all I got advice from one of my inlaws not to be scared... that was all I could think about the whole time the poor ladies face trying to talk to me about s#x... My huz thought I was crazy ... 
Targaryen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srija.singh04

why aren't the guys nervous or are they?????? I mean I don't see ASR shaking with fear like khushi... hez all smiles😉 plz answer😳

Oh do you really think he has not done it? What was La there for? 😉
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am married but wasn't scared at all. we were dating for few years before getting married and I knew so much about him and was very close to him.. maybe a bit nervous but wasn't scared at all...!!
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hmm, I was too tired to feel scared, but yes, I was nervous for sure. Even though, I was madly in love with my husband, but you can't help feeling a bit nervous...its very natural for someone like khushi to be scared...she has only received small pecks from ASR and those are enough to give her palpitations loll 
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not scared as such but very nervous.

But really thought it was much ado about nothing. Hubby is a great guy so no issues. He made me as comfortable as he could.
Edited by Roark - 11 years ago
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: srija.singh04

why aren't the guys nervous or are they?????? I mean I don't see ASR shaking with fear like khushi... hez all smiles😉 plz answer😳

ASR is just teasing Khushi right now!!!

But in general I do think that the guys are a bit nervous too, though the hate to admit it, and hide behind the Macho image..😊.
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveydovey

Oh do you really think he has not done it? What was La there for? 😉

Exactly La was there before Khushi hence he is experienced enough ...so on the day itself he will not be nervous ...but this time I think he is just fooling around with her ...no suhaag raat without proper marriage ...this is a SP show remember 😃
ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

No I was not afraid on my wedding night!!Because I knew my husband pretty well! (Do I need to elaborate?) ☺️😉

Naughty ladki..!! 😉

I just read all the comments and i can't stop blushing.. Somebody help me...!!!
☺️☺️☺️
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next