Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Too Much Influenced By Sameer's Acting... (Page 2)

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Suhani - Agree 500% with what you have posted and with all that everyone else has posted on this thread.

He has mesmerised us - with his acting, his persona, the way he walks, the way he looks, the way he laughs.. even the way he cries!!! In the last few episodes, his red eyes have done all the talking!

He is our greatest attraction in Parichay and may us come back to watch the show again and again, everyday!

Hats off to you, Sameer Soni!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312--AiSha--KarthiN90su369

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you and Sammy is the only reason i'm watching this show for..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--KarthiN90su369HitchHiker_

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Suhani, this is my most favorite topic after a long timeClap

Kudos for pointing out the fact that no matter how much CVs have butchered Kunal's character, so many of us still love Kunal Chopra the same way if not more nowBlushingBlushing Very well said that regardless of the story and the tracks, one thing has remained constant in this show and that is Samir Soni's brilliant actingClap Clap Clap Clap

Every episode of Parichay I watch, I seem to fall more and more in love with his character and probably him tooEmbarrassed Samir Soni is a magician and he magically makes us forget the bad story, bad tracks and all the other ugliness of the show and makes us feel good after watching the episodes. 

I am also too mesmerized by Samir's acting, his persona, his walk, his eyes, his dialog delivery, and his beautiful hair to feel dejected or angry after watching Parichay. Watching him on TV on daily basis gives me immense pleasureDay Dreaming

Rani... Smilereally sameer do marvelous job...Clapwhen ever i seen him... i just thinking how a man ...is to perfect like sammer...Embarrassed mean ... he give a life to kunal character... Embarrassed... i liked kunal character becos of his way of talk,,,Embarrassedhis attitute towards life...Embarrassedhis fearless behavior...Embarrassedn no doubts his hair.. Blushing his smile..  Blushing his tears Blushing  whiche brings tears in our eyes... Crysuch a really acting he do...ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--.Boss.

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
agree with u only for sameer adjusting this storyline n he's the only reason  for whom i started watching this show n till nw seeing it only for him

Edited by SINAN - 10 August 2012 at 12:12am

--AiSha--su369

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u...he is a gem to Indian telly...his acting skills covers up all the loose holes of parichay...this ph is lucky to get an actor like him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--SV_20su369

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unusual

I agree!! Sameer is such an awesome actor. His skills are just too good, out of this world. Thats why i love him so much!!!! Sameer is best!! About kunal, i dont wanna say much, as he did not believe his wife but believed the b****h richa who always created problems in his life. Pardon my language.
ryt unusual ...Big smile sameer is awesome actor...Embarrassed he portrayed kunal character so beautifully...Embarrassed he give life to kunal's character...Clap i m sure no one can do this wonderfully as sameer do... n about kunal ...now a days he may b with richa ... Ouchn also dnt like this... Ouchmissing SiNal too much..but its many times in past Kunal believe his beloved wife...Embarrassed.n thats why i say what n in which way cv's portrayed kunal's character now days...Ouch its just not matter that i used to dislike kunal's character...  Ouchonly loved to watched sameer's acitng n kunal's attitude...EmbarrassedWink Blushing

--AiSha--.Boss.

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Agree 100%
Sameer sir is who pulls it off no matter what.
Kunal was a hard character to play from day 1; but he did marvelous job.
right now it hurts me a lot as even with such crappy story line and so much inconsistency in past 2 weeks; Sameer sir still gives his best.
Only if Cvs can work half as hard as him; things would improve significantly. 
hey completly agree with u...Big smile kunal's character hard to play n sameer do it marvelously...EmbarrassedClap no matter what... his emotion ... his aggression.. his love...his dialogues..Embarrassedin all sameer do fabulous job..he make me love with him more n more ...only becos of his true acting... n specially i loved his way that he portrayed kunal's character...Embarrassed this show sameer do really hard work for viewers ...Clap n he is passionate for his work...Clap i big round of applause for sameer...Clap ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Suhani - Agree 500% with what you have posted and with all that everyone else has posted on this thread.

He has mesmerised us - with his acting, his persona, the way he walks, the way he looks, the way he laughs.. even the way he cries!!! In the last few episodes, his red eyes have done all the talking!

He is our greatest attraction in Parichay and may us come back to watch the show again and again, everyday!

Hats off to you, Sameer Soni!
hey shweta thanx to agree with my post 500%...LOLWink... must say i never ever see an actor who give too much perfection to his character... Clapsameer really passionate for his character... Embarrassedhe do acting with his heart...Embarrassed... as i remember his one interview in which he said those line that success is like beautifull girl.. aaj is table pe n kal kisi or table pe...Wink LOLhe didnt care about succes just do his work... i loved his dialogues...Embarrassed n that is true also..Claphe just do his work...i loved his attitude...Embarrassed HeartBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--

Go to top