Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Too Much Influenced By Sameer's Acting...

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
As we all know that now day's cv's ruined kunal's character... Ouchbut donno why his character which they show now a days .. i m not disliked... Embarrassedso after taking too much time n watching episodes again n again ...Winki go for conclusion that i m too much influenced by sameer's acting... Embarrassedwhat he do n the way he do...i just loved that...Blushing his pure acting make me loved to kunal character too... Blushing  may be kunal fail as a husband ...Ouchas a son or as a father Ouchbut this was his true parichay...Thumbs Upi mean that was he earlier...Embarrassed if he is success full person then its normal to knw him n admired him...Wink but as  unsuccessfull man ...all r loved him ...Embarrassedthat is called his parichay...  Thumbs Up

As i m not talking about story line because its to confusing for me... Wackocv's play games only ... Ouchsome time they show kunal scarifies for his wife that time kunal is a good husband Embarrassedn after that when he become bad cause he belived siddhi's statements for him...Shocked(kunal after getting out from jail... goes to siddhi 2-3 times to ask her why she do that...but wat happened as we all knw)Shockedokk leave it this is not my point...Wink i m just saying i loved kunal character cause of sameer who really do great job with KC's character...Embarrassed n i loved KC as he...Blushing drunker... Winkcarefree n straight forward... n fearless...Winkjust like tiger... Embarrassedfor Kunal ... EK HAI TIGER...WinkHeartBlushing

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312_Neetu_.Boss.Malarkodi--AiSha--SV_20KarthiN90-MariaMars--RaniHitchHiker_TheRowdiest

.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I agree!! Sameer is such an awesome actor. His skills are just too good, out of this world. Thats why i love him so much!!!! Sameer is best!! About kunal, i dont wanna say much, as he did not believe his wife but believed the b****h richa who always created problems in his life. Pardon my language.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312--AiSha--KarthiN90su369HitchHiker_-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Suhani, this is my most favorite topic after a long timeClap

Kudos for pointing out the fact that no matter how much CVs have butchered Kunal's character, so many of us still love Kunal Chopra the same way if not more nowBlushingBlushing Very well said that regardless of the story and the tracks, one thing has remained constant in this show and that is Samir Soni's brilliant actingClap Clap Clap Clap

Every episode of Parichay I watch, I seem to fall more and more in love with his character and probably him tooEmbarrassed Samir Soni is a magician and he magically makes us forget the bad story, bad tracks and all the other ugliness of the show and makes us feel good after watching the episodes. 

I am also too mesmerized by Samir's acting, his persona, his walk, his eyes, his dialog delivery, and his beautiful hair to feel dejected or angry after watching Parichay. Watching him on TV on daily basis gives me immense pleasureDay Dreaming

Edited by -Rani - 09 August 2012 at 4:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312--AiSha--SV_20KarthiN90HitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
everyone have said...what i wanted to say...i agree with all of you...Hug

--AiSha--KarthiN90su369HitchHiker_-Rani

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
@all...sory guys unable to reply ur posts this tme.. i will daffinatly reply tomorrow sorry for this...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--KarthiN90HitchHiker_-Rani

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
well Said 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--KarthiN90HitchHiker_

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Agree 100%
Sameer sir is who pulls it off no matter what.
Kunal was a hard character to play from day 1; but he did marvelous job.
right now it hurts me a lot as even with such crappy story line and so much inconsistency in past 2 weeks; Sameer sir still gives his best.
Only if Cvs can work half as hard as him; things would improve significantly. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312Sinal_Devakshi--AiSha--.Boss.KarthiN90su369HitchHiker_

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Samir is terrific 

Clap

naz1312--AiSha--KarthiN90su369HitchHiker_

Go to top