India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Suniana Bhabi

Anu_1 Goldie
Anu_1
Anu_1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

This is my first post.  After seeing today's episode, "We can see the light at the end of the tunnel"

Suniana bhabi, who is Foodie, always talk about eating, low self confidence.  I was very happy to know that Sunaina bhabi also learnt lesson from our Ishaan.  She started to do tailoring business and taking orders from out side.  I am very happy at least the CVS are showing that even woman's staying at home can earn and become more independent.  Thanks CVS.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalriyakhanRasha4eva....vula_kv....samrudhi.r....Diya.....ByGod.Nancy

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Finally she tried her hand in something to earn money hope and let see what will Mandira be doing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28....vula_kv....samrudhi.r....Diya....

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

Finally she tried her hand in something to earn money hope and let see what will Mandira be doing.

mandy padaai pe hi concentrate kare tho hi bahut jyaada haiWink. Agar wo bhi ghar chalane mein saath degi tho sone pe suhaaga ho jaayega. Big smile
samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I too am happy that daddy and son job doondne nikle hai. Par ghar mein is bahaane bhainse laaye? Confused 

Extremely happy to see that sunaina is also helping out in bringing home money. Jo kaam Indu itne saalon se nahi kar paayi, wo kaam ishaan ne ek din mein kar dikhaya. Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index