The Vampire Diaries

Klaus related spoiler!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

'The Vampire Diaries' season 4 spoilers: How evil will Klaus be?

The moment we first heard that Joseph Morgan's character of Klaus was going to be trapped inside of the body of Michael Trevino's Tyler on season 4 of "The Vampire Diaries," we immediately thought about one thing ' how bad this was going to be for Caroline. Klaus is an evil guy, and we would not be even remotely shocked if he were to take advantage of his new position to act on his own feelings for Candice Accola's character.

However, this may not happen as we would think. Speaking to Wetpaint in a new interview, executive producer Julie Plec hints that Klaus may not intentionally go after Caroline as a way to indulge his own id:

"I don't think he necessarily means to take advantage of [the situation], but there is a moment in which ' there is a shirt that comes off under false pretenses. So we'll just leave it at that."

Based on what Plec said both here and otherwise, we also don't think that it is necessarily going to take that long in order for Klaus to find his way back to his natural body. After all, vampires can heal ' and Joseph Morgan's character is far too valuable for him to be missing in action from this series for a substantial period of time. What we really want to know is this ' will Caroline be charmed by Klaus' personality in Tyler's body, and then realize when the two separate that it is actually Klaus that she is now in love with?

Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks... Finally a Klaus spoiler !!!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope he comes bk into his own body pretty soon.I wanna see joseph! <3 
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing...

does caroline really fall for klaus?? hmm let's see/
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs πŸ˜Š
i like klaus n caroline...he's so gentleman infront of her...
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS😊

Can't really wait for S4 to start now.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

tfs πŸ˜Š

i like klaus n caroline...he's so gentleman infront of her...

loved ur signature lineπŸ˜ƒ
thewicked_saraa thumbnail
Could never decide between Klaus & Caroline and Tyler & Caroline! Hehe, looks like I won't need to know!
Love Klaus' character <3

Saraa xx