Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

siddhi might work as lawyer for Diwans (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Mages

hi

Originally posted by Mages

hi

i would love to see siddhi professional track and yes maybe they do show her work for the diwans etc. 

yup even i feel she will work for the diwans...Embarrassed...and this will be a perfect start for her new life to support herself and her son...w/o depending on sulekha or ronit...

precap showed ronit's entry, seems her will make her smile and maybe she will work with him

yup...they will be good friends...its going to be awesome to watch their chemistry and siddhi's beautiful smile which was missing for months...

reg kunal, maybe he decides to work too, once he see's siddhi working. haha

i agree...he needs to be near her...close to her...and also keep an eye on ronit-siddhi...he will not give up...sacha aashiq hai...Wink

it always a say that the person you hate is the person you love the most...i never trusted in this this words...but SiNal made me trust...how SiNal hated each other...kunal even tried to insult her and break her relationship with anand...and now look at him...he can't even live w/o her...

norzar

yup when anand siddhi were together, he always told anand not to be with siddhi etc, but when he himself fell for her, he couldnt forget her

when i look back pre-leap days when parichay started...i always laugh and think...this was the same man who told his kiddo brother anand to stay away from siddhi...she is a gold digger...he insulted her...he even break her relationship with anand...but look at him now...he himself fall in love with her...and have become a complete devdas in her love and memories that even when he is drunk and asleep...her names is being uttered by his mouth...anand was right when he told kunal that siddhi is different...once you know her...once you love her...you can never forget her...or stop loving her...thats what happening to KC at the moment...he can't stop loving her or even forget her

even after 9yrs of separation he utters siddhi's name when he is drunk

thats what love all abt...reminds of my late grandad when once he was drunk in my cousins party...me and my cousin make him sleep...and in his drunken state he utter my late grandma's name...sometimes love when its filled with pain...when the person is drunk...hidden love comes out...thats what happened to KC...he always loved her...and tdy...it came out...infact like anand C says...after drunk...he always blabbers abt her girl...and tdy more pain...the name came out...anand C realise that the person who haunts his father's memories is his mother...

i think when anand C swap places with anand D...he will tell his mother...how his father even in drunken state utters her name only...even if he is with him...his father loves her alot...he can't live w/o her

undying love

true...SiNal even not being in single frame...they give goosebumps...

norzar

awww so touching to read about your late grandad. God bless his soul, 

i still miss him...and i really could understand KC...since grandad was also the same when he is drunk...he always utters my grandma name...and then i realise thats love...true love...his wife died when she was 34 yrs old...and he never re-marry took care all 4 kids of his...he is my maternal grandad...sometimes love is portrays such way too...which is touching...

yup kunal can never stop loving siddhi

he never hated siddhi...he loves her madly...pre-marriage he hates her madly...i still remember his "stupid"..."get out" infront of anand SR...siddhi had tears and goes away...from then on she has this hatred for kunal...look at him now..."siddhi lights band karo na...mujhe neend nahin aah rahi hai"...with a peaceful smile on his face...which proves he loves her madly...

maybe one side the kids meet at some camp

i think so...either in school or camp...but is it holidays now...both kids are not shown going to school...maybe later stages i guess...but i can't wait to watch them swap places and anand D giving veena left...right...center for insulting his mother...it will be a kodak moment

and other side sinal meet in the workfront

not only workfront...but also lift romance...office romance...bathroom romance...with beautiful SiNal FBs...and siddhi in her sexiest avtaar...kunal is already drunk on workfront itself...there is no need to go home drunk...but it will be painful to see siddhi being rude to kunal...which makes him think that siddhi hates him the most...it will break his heart...

but maybe when kunal will meet siddhi, he will see her with ronit

yup i think he will see with ronit...well would love to look at his face at that very moment...thats how siddhi felt when richa was crawling onto him...

norzar

Go to top