India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

siddhi might work as lawyer for Diwans

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
well kunal's career is downhill at the moment...and currently mr kunal chopra is aimless...have no interest to work...LOLLOLLOL...he is more interested in drinkingAngry...and get involve in boxing matches...ROFL

but i think now...the focus will be on siddhi's career...we all know siddhi is very self-respecting women...who doesn't take favours...now she is back...and she has a role of mother...she will work and support her son...and will not depend on sulekha or ronit for anand D...

though she was in jail for 9 yrs...and she is barred from taking law practice...i think sulekha or ronit will do something that she starts her law practice from the scratch with their powerful contacts...since ronit is a businessman...i think he might appoint siddhi as his company's lawyers...it will be a good start for her career...what say guys...

and who knows maybe kunal also might take job for anand C sake...and both SiNal will work in the same firm...and we can see kunal becoming jealous seeing ronit-siddhi together since both are good friends with each other...i can't wait to watch kunal's jealous avtaar...

what say guys...what is your view in this...

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
hi

i would love to see siddhi professional track and yes maybe they do show her work for the diwans etc. 

precap showed ronit's entry, seems her will make her smile and maybe she will work with him

reg kunal, maybe he decides to work too, once he see's siddhi working. haha

norzar

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I always wanted to see a jalous And possessive kunal, he will too cute, I really hope the work together I meant in the same office. But there mustn't be any ego clashes !
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i would love to see siddhi professional track and yes maybe they do show her work for the diwans etc. 

yup even i feel she will work for the diwans...Embarrassed...and this will be a perfect start for her new life to support herself and her son...w/o depending on sulekha or ronit...

precap showed ronit's entry, seems her will make her smile and maybe she will work with him

yup...they will be good friends...its going to be awesome to watch their chemistry and siddhi's beautiful smile which was missing for months...

i agree...he needs to be near her...close to her...and also keep an eye on ronit-siddhi...he will not give up...sacha aashiq hai...Wink

it always a say that the person you hate is the person you love the most...i never trusted in this this words...but SiNal made me trust...how SiNal hated each other...kunal even tried to insult her and break her relationship with anand...and now look at him...he can't even live w/o her...

norzar

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

I always wanted to see a jalous And possessive kunal, he will too cute, I really hope the work together I meant in the same office. But there mustn't be any ego clashes !

even me too...thank god...we will see a jealous KC...never seen him jealous...the vineet-richa days was not even jealousy...LOL...now KC true jealousy will unfold...he will look so cute...and also we will have lift romance...office romance...or even bathroom romance...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...i don't think there will be any ego clashes...but yes jealousy will be spot on...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and intimacy will be full swing...Wink

he work in the morning...and in the night when he reach home...he will be drunk...remembering ronit-siddhi...ROFL...more jealousy...more anger...LOL
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

hi

yup even i feel she will work for the diwans...Embarrassed...and this will be a perfect start for her new life to support herself and her son...w/o depending on sulekha or ronit...

yup...they will be good friends...its going to be awesome to watch their chemistry and siddhi's beautiful smile which was missing for months...

i agree...he needs to be near her...close to her...and also keep an eye on ronit-siddhi...he will not give up...sacha aashiq hai...Wink

it always a say that the person you hate is the person you love the most...i never trusted in this this words...but SiNal made me trust...how SiNal hated each other...kunal even tried to insult her and break her relationship with anand...and now look at him...he can't even live w/o her...

norzar

yup when anand siddhi were together, he always told anand not to be with siddhi etc, but when he himself fell for her, he couldnt forget her

even after 9yrs of separation he utters siddhi's name when he is drunk

undying love

norzar
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

hi

hi

norzar

yup when anand siddhi were together, he always told anand not to be with siddhi etc, but when he himself fell for her, he couldnt forget her

when i look back pre-leap days when parichay started...i always laugh and think...this was the same man who told his kiddo brother anand to stay away from siddhi...she is a gold digger...he insulted her...he even break her relationship with anand...but look at him now...he himself fall in love with her...and have become a complete devdas in her love and memories that even when he is drunk and asleep...her names is being uttered by his mouth...anand was right when he told kunal that siddhi is different...once you know her...once you love her...you can never forget her...or stop loving her...thats what happening to KC at the moment...he can't stop loving her or even forget her

thats what love all abt...reminds of my late grandad when once he was drunk in my cousins party...me and my cousin make him sleep...and in his drunken state he utter my late grandma's name...sometimes love when its filled with pain...when the person is drunk...hidden love comes out...thats what happened to KC...he always loved her...and tdy...it came out...infact like anand C says...after drunk...he always blabbers abt her girl...and tdy more pain...the name came out...anand C realise that the person who haunts his father's memories is his mother...

i think when anand C swap places with anand D...he will tell his mother...how his father even in drunken state utters her name only...even if he is with him...his father loves her alot...he can't live w/o her

undying love

true...SiNal even not being in single frame...they give goosebumps...

norzar
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
hi

hi

hi

norzar

when i look back pre-leap days when parichay started...i always laugh and think...this was the same man who told his kiddo brother anand to stay away from siddhi...she is a gold digger...he insulted her...he even break her relationship with anand...but look at him now...he himself fall in love with her...and have become a complete devdas in her love and memories that even when he is drunk and asleep...her names is being uttered by his mouth...anand was right when he told kunal that siddhi is different...once you know her...once you love her...you can never forget her...or stop loving her...thats what happening to KC at the moment...he can't stop loving her or even forget her

thats what love all abt...reminds of my late grandad when once he was drunk in my cousins party...me and my cousin make him sleep...and in his drunken state he utter my late grandma's name...sometimes love when its filled with pain...when the person is drunk...hidden love comes out...thats what happened to KC...he always loved her...and tdy...it came out...infact like anand C says...after drunk...he always blabbers abt her girl...and tdy more pain...the name came out...anand C realise that the person who haunts his father's memories is his mother...

i think when anand C swap places with anand D...he will tell his mother...how his father even in drunken state utters her name only...even if he is with him...his father loves her alot...he can't live w/o her

undying love

true...SiNal even not being in single frame...they give goosebumps...

norzar

awww so touching to read about your late grandad. God bless his soul, 

yup kunal can never stop loving siddhi

maybe one side the kids meet at some camp

and other side sinal meet in the workfront

but maybe when kunal will meet siddhi, he will see her with ronit

norzar

Go to top