India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Too much...

patr2anu Groupbie
patr2anu
patr2anu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
 I don't think it is normal for anybody to arrange for such a welcome that too when the person went for only 3-4 days on a vacation...not that she went for some exams, coming back successfully or something like that...

I know Toasty left or leaving the show; but if Chaturvedis don't know about her condition, then how come they are making such huge preparations???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jolly_fl

Sugar_21 Senior Member
Sugar_21
Sugar_21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
They're all weird - I think this should answer your question. 
---CoCo--- Goldie
---CoCo---
---CoCo---

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Duh cause they are the ChaturvedisTongue!! Everything they do is out of normal...they are the weirdest, coolest, awesomeness family on television! Big smile
IshaMish Senior Member
IshaMish
IshaMish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
yes .. a little weird... they dint celebrate when vedika came back from their Goa trip cum honeymoon 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index