India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Swetha +tive or -tive? (Page 6)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I think all are grasping at straws there is nothing in her conversion with suggest she's being manipulative. Indira begged her to keep the secret and explained to her how it will break her heart if the family and Rishi find out the truth. Rishi didn't hear that part of there conversation plus Swetha already aware Rishi know so it only for Indu best interest that she tells Rishi not to tell his wife cause it will break her spirit if Rishi told her the truth. I don't see anything wrong in her telling him come outside I want to discuss your wife. At least she didn't give Rishi some false guaranteed like he was asking Swetha to give. The treatment she talking about is the same one she already told Indu who was also asking Swetha for guaranteed.

It's good not to trust cv but until they give a reason I don't see the point of the unnecessary tension. Plus it will be stupid on there part to make a character negative just for masala there is no where is written a man and woman can't be friends regardless if he's married or not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cyn-

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

I'm so confused Confused

Swetha is Dr. in the hospital, where Indira get treatment...

Swetha +tive or -tiveQuestion

If she is positive Embarrassed

Become Dr. of Indira, cure Indira and clear Inshi's  MU

Always welcome like an angel between Inshi Hug

but If she is -tiveAngry 2 possibility 

1. Maybe she behind all this, as she is Dr. there she may change Indira's repot

2. Also possible Indira really suffering from BT, when she get to know it, she may ask to Rishi/Ricky to marry her to cure Indira.

btw i'm so happy Rishi back to SN Embarrassed thank god some +tive happen in HD Smile

hope all this MU clear soon Embarrassed

Inshi forever Heart

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

now i am really worried about inshi..hope rishi wont listen to swetha for whatever she says..because of 1 stupid promo our life nightmare hochukahai..i get the shivering the day i watch rishi marrying swetha for whatever the situation

I do not think we have to worry about Inshi. Our hero will not fall for it. If he does get manipulated he is jugadu and he will come out of it. But they will not show Tv masala in Hd . His is not one by Ekata devi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cyn-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index