I am keeping my hopes high! Big smile So Positive. Thumbs Up

wish ur hope come true..

but promo ...Angry 

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilinme

even i am sad with the promoOuch but hey lets stay positive you know cvs afraid of fansLOL they may show the promo negative  but it definitely will not be the same  for sure so just be positive because they cannot do anything against fans wishes  and i am sure its just indira's dream about them  for just an episode so dont worry inshi fans!! please post  comments on zee walls to  not separate our inshi!

hope ur words come trueSmile

Cant see Inshi with anyone else ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurlover

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupurlover

i think its dream onlyOuch please nooo swetha with rishiDead i was happy seeing the precap but the promo made unhappy  and sleeplessBroken Heart its better to watch sharma family instead showing inshi track in negative wayOuch it better to  sucide(sf) instead of getting tortured (rishi -swethaDead)

@ bold exactly, i think CV decide to kill InShi fans Angry 

my only hope now that this promo is only a dream ...
PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
ughh now im damn sure my fav character is gonna turn negative after bt track
why ila why Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cyn-sjj23

sjj23 IF-Sizzlerz
sjj23
sjj23

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

ughh now im damn sure my fav character is gonna turn negative after bt track
why ila why Angry

bcoz she loves negative charactersLOLAngry

rosediya28-Cyn-

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
in today episode i felt Swetha is -tive cos she tell to Rishi that she have the solution for his problem, she know well if she dont use indira's name Rishi wont go and meet her.
she didnt told him any solution. Ask him "dont say her that u know everything about her, and less stress" what is means he have to do whatever Indira asked him to do? Ouch marry her?Angry 
without tell Indira how can Rishi give her treatment??
Is swetha called Rishi to stop him to go to another doctor... by remembering that she is a doctor Confused

CV start their negativity ... Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanRanjinikishanloveinshiHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyn-

in today episode i felt Swetha is -tive cos she tell to Rishi that she have the solution for his problem, she know well if she dont use indira's name Rishi wont go and meet her.
she didnt told him any solution. Ask him "dont say her that u know everything about her, and less stress" what is means he have to do whatever Indira asked him to do? Ouch marry her?Angry 
without tell Indira how can Rishi give her treatment??
Is swetha called Rishi to stop him to go to another doctor... by remembering that she is a doctor Confused

CV start their negativity ... Angry 

After watching today's episode I think she is negative character. She did not call Rishi  for one whole day. She did not find out  about good Anchologist .she did not suggest surgery . She is talking about healing . Or Indira doesnot have BT and she knows and she wil manipulate Rishi to get what she wants. She sure has agenda. She told Rishi not to talk to Indira. Very Fishi indeed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28Ranjinikishan-Cyn-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
now i am really worried about inshi..hope rishi wont listen to swetha for whatever she says..because of 1 stupid promo our life nightmare hochukahai..i get the shivering the day i watch rishi marrying swetha for whatever the situation

-Cyn-Heema22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index