Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Swetha +tive or -tive? (Page 4)

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

For now Shes positive.Shes actually like angel needed in Indu's life badly in terms of financial support or By emotional support what she did by clearing MU b/w Indu and her hubby.But Well Its HD ! You never know how Character becomes crazy over nights and Normal all over again in seconds.LOL

Anyways I actully liked the bond She and Rishi shares.Better they keep her positive .No need to ruin each character enter in HD sake of creating drama.She has that soft corner for Rishi that might instigate her in future to get him but hope she dont turn out to be another psycho like Sam !

right cant say anything in HD ... 

me to wish CV dont show her like Sameer or change her like Vidit ..

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

i just love shwetha shes such a positive person
kinda like sunshine Embarrassed
they better not turn her negative i cant see sweet shwetha be negative anyway thats just not her nature

me to like her as positive but CV ... and new promo ... 

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveinshi

even m Confused.. but i'll stick to my opinion.. shez female version of vidit..LOL

@ bold LOL 
btw CV dont like positive LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveinshiHeema22

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockrock

swetha is getting on my nervesAngry after seeing the promo i dont like her may be its indu's dream but stillDead

did u saw the promo ?? do u have link ??

dont want anyone between Inshi ..

Hope its a dream 
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyn-

Originally posted by Heemachuri

I want to trust her but I cannot . I want her to be Indira or Rishis  friend but that will be too obvious   and cv will not go that route. She might turn negative to behind all this to get Ricky back .some reason I started not to like her character. I think she will be negative in future . I am just happy that Our Rishi is back in SN and not living with her.

in today episode she is +tive hope CV continue like this Embarrassed

Yes Cynthia Today I really liked her. She made my day. HD has bad habits about bringing in negative characters ,(except for Sumer I really enjoy him too.  ) I do not think this actress will do negative role. She looks like girl next door. I love the first and many more to come hug with two girls!!! 
So this looks good for our INSHI . I cannot wait till monday
I

do u still feel she is +tive after new promo Ouch 

I have not seen the promo . But I hope it's a dream .I cannot take it if they show second marriage when she is alive. What would be meanning of marrage vows ?Iam upset that people are talking about her death to end show. I cannot bear it. I think Sweata will be positive person till Indira is Sick because she is a doctor.but after she might get jealous and turn negative. There is reason why she has 3 to4 months contract. 

Edited by Heemachuri - 12 August 2012 at 2:22pm

rupzgal-Cyn-

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

swetha is getting on my nervesAngry after seeing the promo i dont like her may be its indu's dream but stillDead

did u saw the promo ?? do u have link ??

dont want anyone between Inshi ..

Hope its a dream 

no i didnt see the promo  but i saw the post  about the promo in forumOuch it was heart breaking  so decided better not watch  the crapDead i am inshi fan so wont bear the sight of swetha with rishiBroken Heart plzzz  cv noOuch dont torture us like thisBroken Heart

ok tks ..
i'm also Inshi fan, CV always play with our emotions Cry 
me to cant see anyone between inshi ... now only hope is the new promo is a dream ... 
i'm also Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I am keeping my hopes high! Big smile So Positive. Thumbs Up

-Cyn-Heema22

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Many think it's a dream but I donot want that.i want Rishi to know by now. In am upset that people are talking about her death to end show. I cannot bear it. I think Sweata will be positive person till Indira is Sick because she is a doctor.but after she might get jealous and turn negative. There is reason why she has 3 to4 months contract. 

hope she is positive,..

i just dont want anyone between inshi ...

me to dont want end of Indira or Rishi or with someone elseAngry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index