India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Swetha +tive or -tive? (Page 3)

loveinshi IF-Sizzlerz
loveinshi
loveinshi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
even m Confused.. but i'll stick to my opinion.. shez female version of vidit..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cyn-

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-

Wow Shocked...She is a Doctor Embarrassed

I actually had a feeling she will be the one to pay for Indira's Embarrassed operation Wink

It will really be good if she plays a positive part like Sumer Embarrassed

CV's like to surprise us Tongue

I think maybe Shwetha Embarrassed will now find out the reasons why Indira Embarrassed is acting this way towards Ricky Day Dreaming

Indira Embarrassed might also tell Shwetha Embarrassed not to tell Ricky anything Cry Doctor - Patient Confidentiality Ouch in her Hitler style Wink

She might become good friends with Indira Embarrassed and will be by her side during treatment Embarrassed

And maybe if CVs show us a surgery to operate BT Indira Embarrassed will tell Shweta Embarrassed to take care of Rishi if anything happens to her Broken Heart Cry

But the operation will be a "Success" and then Inshi will live happily ever after Day Dreaming until the next track Tongue

Always hoping for the best Embarrassed

still now u r right hope end also like u said Embarrassed

but new promo Cry
-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

I think since shwetha is brought in as a doc and we know indu is suffering from a fatal illness, shwetha's role is bound to be a positive one. How can a negative doc fit in the bill, with present situation. 

hope she is positive but promo Cry

Heema22

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPKKNDForever

I really hope she will be and stay positive..but i am afraid i also think that maybe she will tell Ricky to marry her if he wants that she cure Indira

same here Ouch
-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amanverma108

LOLi feel shweta is a positive character till now butConfused even in few meeting she was very cozy with ricky and she was touching him with ease  even shweta is meeting ricky after a long time Cry

tha why  cvs may be like vidhit  after operation when indira will stop shweta marriage with ricky  and shweta will be angry that indira only forced her to  marry rickyCry

then shweta can turn negative i feel now is is positive  and shweta demanding marriage with ricky in operation deal Confused well as of now her character is not  shown grey 

please cvs keep shweta positive already sad themeConfused

and thanks for bringing rishi back home  not with shweta otherwise this forum would have been a war zoneLOL

everything was good Friday Smile swetha like +tive and Rishi also get to know the truth Embarrassed 
and precap Blushing

but now promo Cry

Heema22

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hebasamiya

I want to trust her but I cannot . I want her to be Indira or Rishis  friend but that will be too obvious   and cv will not go that route. She might turn negative to behind all this to get Ricky back .some reason I started not to like her character. I think she will be negative in future . I am just happy that Our Rishi is back in SN and not living with her.

me to felt negative then after Friday episode i was like i'm wrong (i was happy i was wrong) but now Ouch
me to so happy Rishi back to SN Embarrassed 

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avni30

inshi ke bich MU shweeta ke ane se pahle se hai usmain us ki koi galti nahi hai I think abhi to wo +ve roll dikhayenge or long time roll hai to future ka pata nahi but I hope +ve ho.

Inshi forever.

hope she is positive but ...
-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heemachuri

Originally posted by Cyn-

Originally posted by Heemachuri

I want to trust her but I cannot . I want her to be Indira or Rishis  friend but that will be too obvious   and cv will not go that route. She might turn negative to behind all this to get Ricky back .some reason I started not to like her character. I think she will be negative in future . I am just happy that Our Rishi is back in SN and not living with her.

in today episode she is +tive hope CV continue like this Embarrassed

Yes Cynthia Today I really liked her. She made my day. HD has bad habits about bringing in negative characters ,(except for Sumer I really enjoy him too.  ) I do not think this actress will do negative role. She looks like girl next door. I love the first and many more to come hug with two girls!!! 
So this looks good for our INSHI . I cannot wait till monday

do u still feel she is +tive after new promo Ouch 

hope this is a dream ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index