India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Swetha +tive or -tive? (Page 2)

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
LOLi feel shweta is a positive character till now butConfused even in few meeting she was very cozy with ricky and she was touching him with ease  even shweta is meeting ricky after a long time Cry

tha why  cvs may be like vidhit  after operation when indira will stop shweta marriage with ricky  and shweta will be angry that indira only forced her to  marry rickyCry

then shweta can turn negative i feel now is is positive  and shweta demanding marriage with ricky in operation deal Confused well as of now her character is not  shown grey 

please cvs keep shweta positive already sad themeConfused

and thanks for bringing rishi back home  not with shweta otherwise this forum would have been a war zoneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cyn-

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I want to trust her but I cannot . I want her to be Indira or Rishis  friend but that will be too obvious   and cv will not go that route. She might turn negative to behind all this to get Ricky back .some reason I started not to like her character. I think she will be negative in future . I am just happy that Our Rishi is back in SN and not living with her.

-Cyn-

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

inshi ke bich MU shweeta ke ane se pahle se hai usmain us ki koi galti nahi hai I think abhi to wo +ve roll dikhayenge or long time roll hai to future ka pata nahi but I hope +ve ho.

Inshi forever.

-Cyn-

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heemachuri

I want to trust her but I cannot . I want her to be Indira or Rishis  friend but that will be too obvious   and cv will not go that route. She might turn negative to behind all this to get Ricky back .some reason I started not to like her character. I think she will be negative in future . I am just happy that Our Rishi is back in SN and not living with her.

in today episode she is +tive hope CV continue like this Embarrassed

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyn-

Originally posted by Heemachuri

in today episode she is +tive hope CV continue like this Embarrassed

Yes Cynthia Today I really liked her. She made my day. HD has bad habits about bringing in negative characters ,(except for Sumer I really enjoy him too.  ) I do not think this actress will do negative role. She looks like girl next door. I love the first and many more to come hug with two girls!!! 
So this looks good for our INSHI . I cannot wait till monday

Edited by Heemachuri - 10 August 2012 at 3:10pm

-Cyn-

liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

I think since shwetha is brought in as a doc and we know indu is suffering from a fatal illness, shwetha's role is bound to be a positive one. How can a negative doc fit in the bill, with present situation. 

Thumbs UpApprove

-Cyn-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
For now Shes positive.Shes actually like angel needed in Indu's life badly in terms of financial support or By emotional support what she did by clearing MU b/w Indu and her hubby.But Well Its HD ! You never know how Character becomes crazy over nights and Normal all over again in seconds.LOL

Anyways I actully liked the bond She and Rishi shares.Better they keep her positive .No need to ruin each character enter in HD sake of creating drama.She has that soft corner for Rishi that might instigate her in future to get him but hope she dont turn out to be another psycho like Sam !

pyar-ishk

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i just love shwetha shes such a positive person
kinda like sunshine Embarrassed
they better not turn her negative i cant see sweet shwetha be negative anyway thats just not her nature

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index